ADVERTISEMENT

Haarms Sign at Mackey

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
I keep seeing a sign modeled after Hamm’s Beer shown at our home games but it has Haarm’s instead. Does anyone have a picture of that? I have done a google search a couple of times after games and it keeps coming up empty! Thanks.

Reactions: Boilermb
I keep seeing a sign modeled after Hamm’s Beer shown at our home games but it has Haarm’s instead. Does anyone have a picture of that? I have done a google search a couple of times after games and it keeps coming up empty! Thanks.
I haven't seen that Haarm's sign yet. But Three Floyd's offers a barley wine beer named Behemoth in 22 oz bombers. Everytime I see that name, I think of our centers.

I haven't seen that Haarm's sign yet. But Three Floyd's offers a barley wine beer named Behemoth in 22 oz bombers. Everytime I see that name, I think of our centers.
Three Floyd's === Ummmm, YES!.
And they have a myriad great names.

Three Floyd's === Ummmm, YES!.
And they have a myriad great names.
Crescendo of Doom is another one, makes me think of what those opposing players must feel when they start down the lane only to find Haarms suddenly right in front of them

I liked the sign "amsterDAM he's tall"

giphy.gif

Crescendo of Doom is another one, makes me think of what those opposing players must feel when they start down the lane only to find Haarms suddenly right in front of them
Ha, yes, hadn't heard of that one. We could probably make a dozen signs .... Boilers grind buckeyes into Zombie Dust.

Last year, Zombie Dust was my drink of choice during Purdue games that I watched on tv.
good taste .... For now - Purdue uses Space Station Middle Finger during the first 30 minutes to produce a Permanent Funeral for the last ten.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT