ADVERTISEMENT

Guess I'll watch the EM/Pur replay tonight at .....

boilerman101

True Freshman
Nov 11, 2011
2amET on BTN, if I can stay awake. Glutton for punishment. Want to see how the Boilers pissed this one away. Wonder if Purdue or Iowa will be the main game on BTN next week?

Do yourself a favor and don't do it! It is possibly in the top 10 all-time worse losses to watch in Purdue football history! Can't wait to win a game so I can forget this one!

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I just hope we don't have to wait until next year for that win. Speaking of next year, I see our recruiting took a blow with some of the big players we're still in on that are still considering KY as the Cats knocked off Florida St tonight.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
I just hope we don't have to wait until next year for that win. Speaking of next year, I see our recruiting took a blow with some of the big players we're still in on that are still considering KY as the Cats knocked off Florida St tonight.
Actually it was Florida but neither Florida nor Florida State are looking too good thus far. I just hope Purdue's struggles early on this season don't create a negative impact on recruiting.

Actually it was Florida but neither Florida nor Florida State are looking too good thus far. I just hope Purdue's struggles early on this season don't create a negative impact on recruiting.

I had the same thoughts on recruiting. The one silver lining when you are rebuilding is selling early playing time. Rondale Moore can be exhibit 1A. I just hope this year doesn't go too far sideways to negate that adavantage.

Who says that recruits don't see the opportunity to step on the field early and even possibly start in certain areas.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT