ADVERTISEMENT

Guess I don't know the HS rules. LaMelo Ball going to prep school.

This is so that he can get ready for the draft. Maybe prep school rules are different. 1st game will be against La Lumiere. Thought he made some pro money overseas & with his Dad's JBA league.

https://sports.yahoo.com/lamelo-ball-making-return-prep-high-school-circuit-183721153.html
They aren't a state regulated school and/or don't fall under the normal amateur rules - at least what I have read thus far.

He won't be able to play ball in college and will have to make the jump straight to the NBA from this school in 2 years.

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
They aren't a state regulated school and/or don't fall under the normal amateur rules - at least what I have read thus far.

He won't be able to play ball in college and will have to make the jump straight to the NBA from this school in 2 years.

Funny, this school in two years. I doubt he makes it the entire year at this place.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
he probably only wants to play against certain big name prep schools to get the media exposure, and in front of NBA scouts.

he probably only wants to play against certain big name prep schools to get the media exposure, and in front of NBA scouts.
He needs to prove he can play with other talented kids and not chuck up 40 shots a game and/or take half court shots because he thinks he is that good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT