ADVERTISEMENT

Grizzles and Zach

Schmedly_Whiplash

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2022
Potentially a very nice situation for Zach. Jaren Jackson is good but isn't big enough to have his way against 5's. He might be a dynamite 4, time will tell. Their other center is young and light for 7'.
They need rebounding and a rim protector desperately so I think he gets a real shot at early playing time.
There's talent there with the huge intangible of Morant. Not my favorite guy and kind of the poster child for spoiled young NBA types "excess"?
Whether he turns himself and attitude around or takes the team down with him will remain to be seen for awhile.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Looks like a great situation where he'll make an immediate impact. Reading the Grizzlies were very interested in him last year and reading their GM's praise for Edey. I've never been this excited about the summer league to see him play; heard he crushed their workout and was dominating. The NBA is in for an awaking an resurgence of big men. Teams going to have to scheme just for him like Shaq. Am I getting ahead of myself you say? Absolutely!! This league needs a generational talent to pivot again. Excited to watch the Grizzles now!

Looks like a great situation where he'll make an immediate impact. Reading the Grizzlies were very interested in him last year and reading their GM's praise for Edey. I've never been this excited about the summer league to see him play; heard he crushed their workout and was dominating. The NBA is in for an awaking an resurgence of big men. Teams going to have to scheme just for him like Shaq. Am I getting ahead of myself you say? Absolutely!! This league needs a generational talent to pivot again. Excited to watch the Grizzles now!

A scheme that won't work is sending Zach to the free throw line.

I might actually watch an NBA game or two this next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT