ADVERTISEMENT

Great news guys

OK, I'm going to be "that old guy"......

The egos of these guys is getting out of control. A top 19? Really? Who gives a shit kid, let the world know when you have actually made a decision. Pretty soon we'll have ESPN specials for kids and their top 10 schools. It's no wonder we have kids transferring all over the place when things don't go their way.

I'm done now.

OK, I'm going to be "that old guy"......

The egos of these guys is getting out of control. A top 19? Really? Who gives a shit kid, let the world know when you have actually made a decision. Pretty soon we'll have ESPN specials for kids and their top 10 schools. It's no wonder we have kids transferring all over the place when things don't go their way.

I'm done now.

Wow, We're a top 25 team. 19 is pretty good.

We may even see press conference at high schools to announce their top 25 teams...the stands full of fans, the hs band playing in the background, cheerleaders flying by, and city mayors endorsing the event. Nike may even sponsor it$$$.

Reactions: Dryfly88
Yeah....but, his hands seem to be pointing to the Ohio schools (Xavier (obviously) or Ohio State).....and that emblem on his shirt near the shoulder......from my picture......looks like a hawk......Curse you MHR!

I think it's an eagle. Now I'm confused, where is Boston College on his list? I like the clouds in the mountains though, like a Greek God.

Well I understand there are some players like Scruggs we can not get them interested.....so I guess the top 19 would be an improvement over that.

Does he have offers from all 19?
Of the 4 recruiting websites that I monitor, XT has either 1,3,7 or 9 offers. Eight of his "Top19" are not listed on any of these sites. In addition, on the site that lists schools as med or low interest to XT, 7 of his "Top 19" (Not Purdue) are listed as low interest. The interesting thing is that Purdue is the only program that is listed as having an offer out to XT on all 4 sites.

Of the 4 recruiting websites that I monitor, XT has either 1,3,7 or 9 offers. Eight of his "Top19" are not listed on any of these sites. In addition, on the site that lists schools as med or low interest to XT, 7 of his "Top 19" (Not Purdue) are listed as low interest. The interesting thing is that Purdue is the only program that is listed as having an offer out to XT on all 4 sites.

Good info. Thanks. Sounds like more of who he wants to be offered by combined with those that have offered.

He clarified yesterday on twitter that the list is made up of schools that have offered or that have shown high interest. He also said that he's not opposed to more schools getting involved. So rather than a top 19, this sounds more like a who's currently recruiting me list.

Reactions: nagemj02
He clarified yesterday on twitter that the list is made up of schools that have offered or that have shown high interest. He also said that he's not opposed to more schools getting involved. So rather than a top 19, this sounds more like a who's currently recruiting me list.
Sounds like he just needs to feel the love!!!

Reactions: purdue4sure
-Tillman
-Malik Williams
-Jaren Jackson, Jr.
-Kyle Young
-Nojel Eastern

Besides the players mentioned above, who are the other 2017 "big-name" prospects that are still considering Purdue?

Jordan Goodwin(Shoulder issue), Justin Smith, Kyle Young and an outside chance for Derek Culver.

Are any of them guards? Young is kind of a wing, right? I know that the coaching staff wanted wings and bigs for 2017 in case Swanigan, V. Edwards, and Haas (IMO, he will stay four years and get his degree) all left after next season but a quality guard (with some size) can always help as well.

Are any of them guards? Young is kind of a wing, right? I know that the coaching staff wanted wings and bigs for 2017 in case Swanigan, V. Edwards, and Haas (IMO, he will stay four years and get his degree) all left after next season but a quality guard (with some size) can always help as well.
Goodwin is a combo guard(1-2) similar to Nojel Eastern, J. Smith is a small forward/wing, K.Young is listed as a PF but based on size he looks more like a 3-4 to me and D. Culver is a PF/C depending on the website.

Goodwin is a combo guard(1-2) similar to Nojel Eastern, J. Smith is a small forward/wing, K.Young is listed as a PF but based on size he looks more like a 3-4 to me and D. Culver is a PF/C depending on the website.

thanks

-Tillman
-Malik Williams
-Jaren Jackson, Jr.
-Kyle Young
-Nojel Eastern

Besides the players mentioned above, who are the other 2017 "big-name" prospects that are still considering Purdue?
Savion Flagg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT