ADVERTISEMENT

Govt - the Reason Costs are High

This ought to be good. So, thanks to Bush the Younger the economy was in the tank in 2008. Obama gets elected and the unemployment goes down to around 4.5% from around 9% or so. Black unemployment goes down to just under 7% or so down from 16% whatever it was. There was also positive job growth for 7 out of the 8 years Obama was in office. So how was the economy not rolling.

The Flav-Or-Aid drinkers say that the economy was good under Chump. Did Chump have something to do with that or not?
I didn't say the economy was not rolling, I said the biggest factor was all the economic activity and savings generated by fracking - which the government had nothing to do with (that is why it went so well).

Of course, he tried to take credit for it even though he took actions to impede it. Your hero (and Vlad's secret buddy).

Obama was worse than Trump by far.. and I’m as left as they come. I’ll be voting for Trump for a third time come November

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
It’s a bullshit scheme to enrich insurance companies. Again, I respect right wingers more:

Them - I don’t want you to have this thing, I’m your enemy

You - I want you to have access to this thing, I’m your friend

The second is actually far more insidious than the first, which is why I’ll be voting for Trump for the 3rd time this coming November
Lol. This thing being able to have healthcare for your family? And the motivations for the dems is all about votes (bring your friend)? It’s not a consistent pattern of helping the disadvantaged in society and believing it’s important?

Ok. Republicans don’t give tax breaks to be your friend? Republicans don’t deregulate to be your friend? Republicans who want the government out of your life don’t ban abortions to be your friend?

Lol. This thing being able to have healthcare for your family? And the motivations for the dems is all about votes (bring your friend)? It’s not a consistent pattern of helping the disadvantaged in society and believing it’s important?

Ok. Republicans don’t give tax breaks to be your friend? Republicans don’t deregulate to be your friend? Republicans who want the government out of your life don’t ban abortions to be your friend?
They let me know they are my enemy. They don’t cook up schemes to make me think they are fighting for something they also don’t want.

I’m not buying into your horse shit. As Seymour Hersh said, “the problem with the lesser of two evils is, the parties can plan it that way.”

I’m not a Democrat. I’m a lefty who would have been a democrat in 1966. So, being better than the republicans is meaningless to me. If you want my vote, you have to come earn my vote. Saying “the republicans are bad, you have nowhere else to go,” is not earning my vote.

We both know why the last thing you and people like you want on this planet are viable third parties. Cause every corrupt piece of crap you AND establishment republicans like would be out of business.

Try to keep up. Here are the voting groups ranked by percentage of population in this country:

1) people who don’t vote
2) Independents
3) whoever has more registered voters between the democrats and republicans.

They let me know they are my enemy. They don’t cook up schemes to make me think they are fighting for something they also don’t want.

I’m not buying into your horse shit. As Seymour Hersh said, “the problem with the lesser of two evils is, the parties can plan it that way.”

I’m not a Democrat. I’m a lefty who would have been a democrat in 1966. So, being better than the republicans is meaningless to me. If you want my vote, you have to come earn my vote. Saying “the republicans are bad, you have nowhere else to go,” is not earning my vote.

We both know why the last thing you and people like you want on this planet are viable third parties. Cause every corrupt piece of crap you AND establishment republicans like would be out of business.

Try to keep up. Here are the voting groups ranked by percentage of population in this country:

1) people who don’t vote
2) Independents
3) whoever has more registered voters between the democrats and republicans.
You’re a ****in idiot. I don’t want a third party? Talk about something you understand cause it sure as hell ain’t me.
Apparently you are more MAGA than you think. You think anti trump means you’re a democrat.

You’re a ****in idiot. I don’t want a third party? Talk about something you understand cause it sure as hell ain’t me.
Apparently you are more MAGA than you think. You think anti trump means you’re a democrat.
You’re a ****in idiot jag off. See… working class people know that’s how you really feel. That’s why Hillary lost. Not Russia Rachel

Lmao everyone who can’t stand the Democratic establishment is maga. No, u know Trump sucks. I want the people who control the Democratic Party to lose so hopefully they leave.

I’ve seen your posts here. If there was a viable left third party, your blue anon politicians would be out of business

Hardly. Corporations provide income for those who are willing to work. Governemnt provides money to those who aren't.
We don’t need the corporation to do that.

And government used to provide money for people who do work. It’s called the new deal

You’re a ****in idiot jag off. See… working class people know that’s how you really feel. That’s why Hillary lost. Not Russia Rachel

Lmao everyone who can’t stand the Democratic establishment is maga. No, u know Trump sucks. I want the people who control the Democratic Party to lose so hopefully they leave.

I’ve seen your posts here. If there was a viable left third party, your blue anon politicians would be out of business
Wtf are you talking about? Working class? You’re so deep in the weeds you have your own political jargon that only you understand. Do you have a point? That sh!t is all over the place.

I’m a never trumper. When the party frees itself from this self obsessed, cheating excuse for a man I’ll go back to considering them for a vote.

You blow through here like a comet. You don’t know squat about me. Only your arrogance demands you act like you do.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
Says a guy who voted for Biden.

All lefties are happy thinking the $30,000 his vote cost him is worth it. These leftist folks aren't bright and are even more easily manipulated. Some of them are so dense they deny that Biden has caused this inflation mess. Lol.....

Ecclesiastes 10-2

Reactions: SKYDOG
All lefties are happy thinking the $30,000 his vote cost him is worth it. These leftist folks aren't bright and are even more easily manipulated. Some of them are so dense they deny that Biden has caused this inflation mess. Lol.....

Ecclesiastes 10-2
You make a misleading post but refuse to explain yourself or defend your BS. All you can do is repeat a number and a Bible verse.

If you tithed as you were programmed to do you have gave that much to “the church”.

Talk about being easily manipulated.

If you were born in India would you still worship the same God?

Wtf are you talking about? Working class? You’re so deep in the weeds you have your own political jargon that only you understand. Do you have a point? That sh!t is all over the place.

I’m a never trumper. When the party frees itself from this self obsessed, cheating excuse for a man I’ll go back to considering them for a vote.

You blow through here like a comet. You don’t know squat about me. Only your arrogance demands you act like you do.
You probably don’t understand when someone talks actual politics blue anon boy.

There are people out there… working people. They can’t afford healthcare, housing, college for their kids. You think they give a **** if your main political motivation is that you think Trump is gross?

Obamacare came from the heritage foundation. It’s a scheme to enrich insurance companies. Pushed by what you think is the “left” lmao. Buckley v Valejo was about allowing unfettered money in politics so that the rich could create their own “left.”

What Jimmy dore refers to as republicans that are down with gay marriage and abortion. Hillary Clinton is worth hundreds of millions of dollars dude. I’m so sure she’s down in working class neighborhoods trying to empower workers.

She’s into meritocracy just as much as you
No it didn't. That was a lie. Did you even read the link I gave you?

WTF are you talking about? How does Hillary being worth a lot have anything to do with meritocracy? She wants nothing to do with meritocracy. She's a big government social program whore.

WTF are you talking about? How does Hillary being worth a lot have anything to do with meritocracy? She wants nothing to do with meritocracy. She's a big government social program whore.

All these leftist programs, including leftist Obamacare & especially leftist regulations are what has made COSTS high.

I think America will speak strongly against this next November and polls are showing that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Read the book listen liberal. The right has an elitism of capital. The power structure of the Democratic Party believes in an elitism of education.

Hillary Clinton does not care about working Americans. Nor did Barack Obama or Joe Biden or bill clinton. They’re republicans that are down with gay marriage and abortion.

What do you think nafta was dude? What real lefty signs nafta?

Read the book listen liberal. The right has an elitism of capital. The power structure of the Democratic Party believes in an elitism of education.
I'll look into the book, but one thing I've learned over the years is that the left has either a very poor or non existent understanding of the right at all.
Hillary Clinton does not care about working Americans. Nor did Barack Obama or Joe Biden or bill clinton. They’re republicans that are down with gay marriage and abortion.
OMFG, LMAO!!!! No, Hillary nor Barack nor Joe are anything remotely close to Republicans. Where did you get that dumb ass idea? They are Progressives. Dumb as shit Progressives who have extremely close ties to Fascists from the 1940's.

JESUS! You just proved my last point above that people on the left don't have a clue what a Republican is.
What do you think nafta was dude? What real lefty signs nafta?
Well NAFTA was a bad idea and it was negotiated by Bush. A lot of people thought it was a good idea at the time. You're using the benefit of hind sight to try and claim someone like Clinton is Republican I can only assume?

I'll look into the book, but one thing I've learned over the years is that the left has either a very poor or non existent understanding of the right at all.

OMFG, LMAO!!!! No, Hillary nor Barack nor Joe are anything remotely close to Republicans. Where did you get that dumb ass idea? They are Progressives. Dumb as shit Progressives who have extremely close ties to Fascists from the 1940's.

JESUS! You just proved my last point above that people on the left don't have a clue what a Republican is.

Well NAFTA was a bad idea and it was negotiated by Bush. A lot of people thought it was a good idea at the time. You're using the benefit of hind sight to try and claim someone like Clinton is Republican I can only assume?
Yeah, Hillary and Obama are no where near being Republican. I think the Flav-Or-Aid that he has been drinking is caysung some adverse side effects.

What lefty signs nafta? Deregulates telecom and banking? Goes on a prison building spree and signs the crime bill Clinton. Let’s just start with bill.

You think lefties wanted the above? Really?

Who do you think the left is? Rachel ****ing Maddow lol

Like Julian assange mockingly asked when he was asked about the American left “who? Jimmy dore and lee camp”??

What lefty signs nafta? Deregulates telecom and banking? Goes on a prison building spree and signs the crime bill Clinton. Let’s just start with bill.

You think lefties wanted the above? Really?

Who do you think the left is? Rachel ****ing Maddow lol

Like Julian assange mockingly asked when he was asked about the American left “who? Jimmy dore and lee camp”??
First of all, you might be right. A lefty as you see them, might not sign NAFTA. Not sure. Bill Clinton was much more of a classical liberal. Progressives, Communists and Fascists may not have wanted that.

You seem to be too worried about who is the "real" left vs what that real left actually stands for and what that means.

You don't seem to be too concerned with the links between Progressives and Fascists. You do know that Hillary Clinton called herself a Progressive. In fact, she even said (paraphrasing) "I don't think being called a progressive is a dirty word anymore, and I'm a Progressive". Why would she say that? Perhaps because of the ties to Fascism?

1. What’s not to understand? Much like the so called left, you have the power structure in Washington, the establishment. Then you have the push for a third party movements. The establishment is more likely to align with George w bush. The third party movements Donald Trump. Those in the professional class are either likely to denounce Trump for being gross, or to like him because he can beat democrats, while still agreeing with George w bush on a lot of his worst fiscal takes. Those who are working class are either extremely propagandized, or they’ll like Trump while denouncing a lot of things that would be associated with George w bush. Many if not most, if they vote, are stuck in the two party model both voting wise or in the news. Unless, like me, they are specifically voting to try to get third party candidates elected.

I’m much more likely to get along or agree with most righties on many things, so long as they aren’t professional class George w bush righties. And that’s because nothing is worse right now than the Democratic Party and the estabblishment on the so called left. They agree or stay silent on populist measures that would help working people.. because they aren’t working people. They have a laptop and live in Evanston and highland park. But they want to cram social issues down your throat and they waste money like no other. Give a “liberal” mayor of a big city $100 million and instead of being sensible or god forbid fixing their city, they’ll put up an “innovation center.” That’s what the book listen liberal is about.

Example.. Covid. Thank god for the right. What insane BS that was. So, just so you know, I’m much more likely to hang out with a right wing tradesman with his own plumbing business.. who has a trump flag on the back of his work truck than some techie with a mask on in San Jose California.

2. As for saying that they aren’t republicans .. and I’m talking about George w bush republicans.. part of the one party money party, I’m interested in how you get there.

You can’t tell me one thing they’ve ever done to help working people.. one populist measure. Example, out of fear, Nixon approved a lot of subsidies to help people with their power bills.

But they did do this:

Clinton
Signed nafta
Championed and signed the crime bill… so if you’re African American and your dad has been in jail for 35 years for a non violent drug offense, they are why
Signed the telecom act of 1996 taking us from 50 big media companies to 6
Signed bank deregulation that led to the 08 collapse
Signed off on a prison spree that happened to coincide with good jobs being shipped overseas

Obama
> Took us from 2 wars to 7
> signed off on 900 billion to bail out banks that f’d themselves while letting them foreclose on homes and kick 5.2 million families out of their homes .. worth noting that I lived in California in 2007 until 2011. In 2007, there weren’t homeless under every bridge in Oakland.
> championed and signed a health care bill that really seems to have had getting more customers for insurance companies as its main goal

What am I missing here? Again, these are not republicans in the sense of the guy who lives down the block from you who loves Marjorie tailor green. But how are they pushing for so many more things that help workers than George w bush.

Because to me, the left traditionally has backed the labor side of labor v management. How are they doing that any more than bush?

3. I view left v right as labor vs management. That’s why I don’t think democrats are left. They are another party that looks out for management. Do they talk that why during campaign season? No. But if you look at what they DO, that’s what they are. That’s what they’ve been since the takeover outlined in listen liberal. The book listen liberal explains how, before 1968, if you wanted the Democratic nomination, you needed to have the endorsement of UAW. Now? Goldman Sachs.

Hindsight? The dude sided with management in legislation that crippled labor. I would expect this from George bush. When it’s bill clinton it’s fair to say “hey, you are acting like George bush.” How is this incorrect?

Again, as you read this, understand that I’m much more likely to side with a Republican guy down my block than Sam Seder or Rachel Maddow

1. What’s not to understand? Much like the so called left, you have the power structure in Washington, the establishment. Then you have the push for a third party movements. The establishment is more likely to align with George w bush. The third party movements Donald Trump. Those in the professional class are either likely to denounce Trump for being gross, or to like him because he can beat democrats, while still agreeing with George w bush on a lot of his worst fiscal takes. Those who are working class are either extremely propagandized, or they’ll like Trump while denouncing a lot of things that would be associated with George w bush. Many if not most, if they vote, are stuck in the two party model both voting wise or in the news. Unless, like me, they are specifically voting to try to get third party candidates elected.

I’m much more likely to get along or agree with most righties on many things, so long as they aren’t professional class George w bush righties. And that’s because nothing is worse right now than the Democratic Party and the estabblishment on the so called left. They agree or stay silent on populist measures that would help working people.. because they aren’t working people. They have a laptop and live in Evanston and highland park. But they want to cram social issues down your throat and they waste money like no other. Give a “liberal” mayor of a big city $100 million and instead of being sensible or god forbid fixing their city, they’ll put up an “innovation center.” That’s what the book listen liberal is about.

Example.. Covid. Thank god for the right. What insane BS that was. So, just so you know, I’m much more likely to hang out with a right wing tradesman with his own plumbing business.. who has a trump flag on the back of his work truck than some techie with a mask on in San Jose California.

2. As for saying that they aren’t republicans .. and I’m talking about George w bush republicans.. part of the one party money party, I’m interested in how you get there.

You can’t tell me one thing they’ve ever done to help working people.. one populist measure. Example, out of fear, Nixon approved a lot of subsidies to help people with their power bills.

But they did do this:

Clinton
Signed nafta
Championed and signed the crime bill… so if you’re African American and your dad has been in jail for 35 years for a non violent drug offense, they are why
Signed off on a prison spree that happened to coincide with good jobs being shipped overseas

Obama
> signed off on 900 billion to bail out banks that f’d themselves while letting them foreclose on homes and kick 5.2 million families out of their homes .. worth noting that I lived in California in 2007 until 2011. In 2007, there weren’t homeless under every bridge in Oakland.
> championed and signed a health care bill that really seems to have had getting more customers for insurance companies as its main goal

What am I missing here? Again, these are not republicans in the sense of the guy who lives down the block from you who loves Marjorie tailor green. But how are they pushing for so many more things that help workers than George w bush.

Because to me, the left traditionally has backed the labor side of labor v management. How are they doing that any more than bush?

3. I view left v right as labor vs management. That’s why I don’t think democrats are left. They are another party that looks out for management. Do they talk that why during campaign season? No. But if you look at what they DO, that’s what they are. That’s what they’ve been since the takeover outlined in listen liberal. The book listen liberal explains how, before 1968, if you wanted the Democratic nomination, you needed to have the endorsement of UAW. Now? Goldman Sachs.

Hindsight? The dude sided with management in legislation that crippled labor. I would expect this from George bush. When it’s bill clinton it’s fair to say “hey, you are acting like George bush.” How is this incorrect?

Again, as you read this, understand that I’m much more likely to side with a Republican guy down my block than Sam Seder or Rachel Maddow
You're missing a lot. I agree that there's major problems in the Republican party as well and it all stems from people being bought and paid for my lobbyists. That said, just because two different parties support war doesn't mean they are the same. Just means both are being paid by the groups that want war. Those two groups are still vastly different on most social issues which is what determines what party they belong in.

I don't know how you can be more with Republicans but want things like the WPA or any of the Fascist left programs that were god awful as a whole.

What were the 7 wars? I lost count.
When Obama was inaugurated we were in Afghanistan and Iraq. He took us into Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya and Syria.

Let’s just examine a couple…

> they claimed Assad was gassing his own people and the US needed to do something… what exactly? Bomb those same people.

So when Trump tried to pass his travel ban and there was all this fake liberal outrage, it was Obama who actually did the things that caused those people to be there in the first place. Just like AOC wanted to spread outrage about kids in cages; cages Obama built.

> Libya - we had to destabilize the wealthiest country in Africa because Ghaddafi was a tyrant.

In the book listen liberal, a book I recommend you read especially if you dislike liberals (like me!), Thomas frank notes that Libya was actually referred to as “Hillary’s war.”

Well, there are open slave markets in Libya right now. So that’s awesome.

So when I say liberals aren’t the left, you’ll never hear boiler bob or BNI say boo about any of the above. Because they’re all for it. Or at least not enough against it to stop being a hypocrite and speak out against it.

But they did do this:

Clinton
Signed nafta

Obama

Alot of ancient history. Like GW Bush, come on man, guy was President 15 years ago, and one of the worst R Presidents ever. Clinton even longer. Parties today have changed from Bush or Clinton.

4 main issues of each lately....
New Rs = Trump = border, military, energy & economy. Military only consistent from Bush. Rest T does differently.

New D party = Green energy, extremist appeasement, illegal citizen management & abortion
Abortion only consistent issue that has survived generations for Ds

Both parties have demonstrated a tremendous lack of fiscal constraint.
Both seem to be controlled by lobbyists and the military industrial complex.
Both are Big Govt spenders.
Both controlled by alot of WDC power brokers who don't give a hoot about workers.

Nope, corporate greed is the main cause of this inflation.
Because corporations poured Trillions of dollars into the economy and told people to stay home and not work…and buy things like Pelotons and Netflix subscriptions.

oh and forgive college debt (Ok, the government just said don’t make any payments for 4 years for the 80% who didn’t get their debt forgiven)

And those greedy corporations raised prices because of an economic principle called “supply and demand” (low supply…higher prices; for both goods and workers).

Don’t forget the Democrats wanted higher wages for restaurant workers, thus higher restaurant prices….but in BNIs world, it’s corporate “greed”. Is it greed to try to “stay in business”?

Last edited:

Yeah. You are a never-Trumper who just happens to defend every Biden Administration action.

Just a heads up everybody. If you question the destruction to the country (especially the working class) caused by letting in 10 million unvetted foreign nationals you are a MAGA extremist. If you notice inflation and think god this must be killing working class people you are a MAGA extremist. If you wonder why the government is forcing young girls to share locker rooms with people w/a penis and women are losing all the rights won through Title IX you are a MAGA extremist.

Or actually you are a Democrat circa 1995.

When Obama was inaugurated we were in Afghanistan and Iraq. He took us into Yemen, Pakistan, Somalia, Libya and Syria.

Let’s just examine a couple…

> they claimed Assad was gassing his own people and the US needed to do something… what exactly? Bomb those same people.

So when Trump tried to pass his travel ban and there was all this fake liberal outrage, it was Obama who actually did the things that caused those people to be there in the first place. Just like AOC wanted to spread outrage about kids in cages; cages Obama built.

> Libya - we had to destabilize the wealthiest country in Africa because Ghaddafi was a tyrant.

In the book listen liberal, a book I recommend you read especially if you dislike liberals (like me!), Thomas frank notes that Libya was actually referred to as “Hillary’s war.”

Well, there are open slave markets in Libya right now. So that’s awesome.

So when I say liberals aren’t the left, you’ll never hear boiler bob or BNI say boo about any of the above. Because they’re all for it. Or at least not enough against it to stop being a hypocrite and speak out against it.
I agree with you 100%. The new left/Democratic party is not liberal. It’s progressive. Made up of elitist upper income educated class. It’s actually ill-liberal. Could you imagine Dennis Kucinich a true anti-war liberal in today’s caucus? He (like Tulsi Gabbard was) would be raked over as a Putin puppet. I rarely agreed with DK but he went on Fox News and was consistent and principled. No room for him now

Also Covid exposed many on the elite left. Those lockdowns destroyed working class families and F’d a generation of at risk black and brown kids locking them out of schools. All while they sent their kids to private schools. Crazy how people like me on the right screamed the most about what they were doing was wrong - you know the science-deniers. The worst part is people like JB Pritzker and Gavin Newsome will never apologize or be held accountable.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT