ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck tonight David Bell...

SLoopBoiler

Senior
Feb 11, 2002
It is hard pressed to find a player in the last 25 years of Purdue football that I have as much respect for in regards to character and class as David Bell.
Just understated class & character, humble but fierce, true to himself, family, and those around him. Like Brohm, I did not agree with him sitting out the bowl game, mostly because he
would have tore it up and shown even more to the league what Purdue fans know, but regardless I pray for the best for him, because he deserves it.

Yes, go boilers. So excited to see these guys take the next step. Karlaftis tonight, bell in the mid rounds, Horvath in there somewhere and then hopefully Anthrop as a GA at Purdue!

Or join George in KC. They traded their best receiver in the off season and the media had expected the team to draft a WC last evening, and they didn't. Couldn't get much better than catching passes from Mahomes for the next decade or so!

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Go David! I think he goes by 94
so Bell is ?'d about his 4.6 time. Last night when Kiper was whining about Hamilton and Lloyd dropping because of 4.6 speed , he said they are productive players that's all you need to know, it's better to have guys like that than 4.4 guys that are just running around the field doing nothing. Some of these experts just say whatever to fit their narrative.

Reactions: purduepat1969
so Bell is ?'d about his 4.6 time. Last night when Kiper was whining about Hamilton and Lloyd dropping because of 4.6 speed , he said they are productive players that's all you need to know, it's better to have guys like that than 4.4 guys that are just running around the field doing nothing. Some of these experts just say whatever to fit their narrative.
He will get the last laugh. Is he going to outpace corners to the end zone after yac? No. But he will be plenty productive for at least 6 years, probably 8.

Reactions: BSIT
He will get the last laugh. Is he going to outpace corners to the end zone after yac? No. But he will be plenty productive for at least 6 years, probably 8.
I’m still sticking to my prediction that he will have a more productive career than Rondale Moore

A good route runner always wins in the NFL. Speed is only ‘so good’

Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT