ADVERTISEMENT

Good Luck Today Drew!!

That was way, way worse than any of those bad calls the Boilers got this past season. A high school ref would not miss that call it was so blatant. That ref must have money on this game.

Reactions: PaBoiler78
Folks, that's what a "screw job" looks like. One of the easiest calls in all of football, and these NFL "referees", supposed to be the best there is ... and they screw it up.

#NFL sucks. Period.

When you cannot get a crucial call like that in that situation, you're flat out incompetent.

"Professionals"???

Nahhh.

No better than the WWE. Told my buddy NFL would rigg this for rams vs chiefs in hopes a 49-42 rematch to save the NFL.

Trash refs

Good G-D.

I stopped watching the NFL, until the playoffs. And THIS is what they're selling? They call this . . . "entertainment"????

This is complete b*llsh*t.
This is the first NFL game I have watched from start to finish in nearly a decade. It will be the last. Complete joke.

Reactions: Purdue85
Rams and Drew fan, Rams deserved the W, stop your crying! Drew should have been picked at least 3 times today, he was lucky. No one will miss a couple babies not watching the Super Bowl, go Rams!!

Rams and Drew fan, Rams deserved the W, stop your crying! Drew should have been picked at least 3 times today, he was lucky. No one will miss a couple babies not watching the Super Bowl, go Rams!!

stop with the "crying" b.s.

The NFL's "best" screwed up. Massively. At the most crucial part of the game, the officials gave the Rams the win. Make that call, time runs out with a Saints FG.

I'm not a Saints fan, or a Rams fan, but the Rams were handed the game.

The Rams won't be a Super Bowl draw. It doesn't even seem like they can find a city to support them.

No better than the WWE. Told my buddy NFL would rigg this for rams vs chiefs in hopes a 49-42 rematch to save the NFL.

Trash refs
NFL needed both of the coasts for the Super Bowl. Oh well, the Midwest will most likely ignore the game. It’s a joke, When you have a stadium being built in LA and another stadium being built in Vegas which cost in excess of $3 billion. The NFL is going to make sure certain areas are represented

Drew had a bad 4qtr and OT. His OL struggled today and he rarely had time to scan the field. But those 2 bad throws in the 4th really hurt.

Reactions: PUBV
stop with the "crying" b.s.

The NFL's "best" screwed up. Massively. At the most crucial part of the game, the officials gave the Rams the win. Make that call, time runs out with a Saints FG.

I'm not a Saints fan, or a Rams fan, but the Rams were handed the game.

The Rams won't be a Super Bowl draw. It doesn't even seem like they can find a city to support them.
Sniffle, sniffle okay Swami

You can be classy in victory, or not. I really don't care. Reality is, a major screw up put the Rams in the SB. Congrats on the SB game.
Your congratulations on the Super Bowl victory is the only classy thing you’ve posted. Thank you

You are correct. The NFL won't miss those of us who decline to watch. They can count on all the sheep who lap up their crap and say "Mmmm, delicious!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Purdue85
One my god really, okay studly!
You are a Rams fan. I get it. That is fine. Congrats on the win.

As far as being called a cry baby, I wasn't crying. There is just not going to be anyone in the Super Bowl that I care to see, because there will not be a Purdue player playing in it. Even if the Patriots win, Bentley will not be playing. That is why I chose not to watch it.

You said you were a Drew fan. Well, you can see why I pull for the Saints. Drew has been one of our biggest supporters of our university and biggest ambassadors (I am a graduate of Purdue and a JPC member. Not sure about you), so I am a fan of the Saints because of him. Will I be a fan of the Saints, when he retires, probably not. I don't have a favorite NFL team. I just follow former Purdue players. If Rondale were to get drafted by the Rams in the future, I would probably follow them.

However, one thing that you have to admit, that non call decided the game. It was obviously a pass interference call, and it happened right in front of the official. This was maybe Drew's last chance of making the Super Bowl. I feel bad for him not getting that chance, but life will go on.

You are correct. The NFL won't miss those of us who decline to watch. They can count on all the sheep who lap up their crap and say "Mmmm, delicious!"
You just majorly burned the NFL, it’s probably gonna go out of business after people read this stunner and stop watching. Bravo

As far as being called a cry baby, I wasn't crying. There is just not going to be anyone in the Super Bowl that I care to see, because there will not be a Purdue player playing in it. Even if the Patriots win, Bentley will not be playing. That is why I chose not to watch it.

You said you were a Drew fan. Well, you can see why I pull for the Saints. Drew has been one of our biggest supporters of our university and biggest ambassadors (I am a graduate of Purdue and a JPC member. Not sure about you), so I am a fan of the Saints because of him. Will I be a fan of the Saints, when he retires, probably not. I don't have a favorite NFL team. I just follow former Purdue players. If Rondale were to get drafted by the Rams in the future, I would probably follow them.

However, one thing that you have to admit, that non call decided the game. It was obviously a pass interference call, and it happened right in front of the official. This was maybe Drew's last chance of making the Super Bowl. I feel bad for him not getting that chance, but life will go on.
1. Thank you
2. Sorry I called you cry baby
3. Yes Purdue class of 86, JPC member, but only Captain level
(Relevance?)
4.Love Drew Brees, but Rams have been my team since childhood. Since I have no personal attachment to him, I root for the childhood team.
5. No, I don’t have to admit one non call, which I feel was properly called on the field, amongst many other calls and non calls during a game was what decided the game. As I stated somewhere else, concentrate on the refs, don’t enjoy the game.
5. Life most assuredly will go on

This.

Their product has been in decline.

Horrendous leadership for years.
Yes horrendous leadership. What do you base this on? The rising value of NFL franchises? Increased viewership in a time of declining overall TV viewership? Skyrocketing digital streaming? Please, do tell? The product on the field is in decline because you think so?
Again, if you believe that one play decided the entire game, your entitled to your opinion.
Also, your postings kinda make me think your a bit of a dick

Yes horrendous leadership. What do you base this on? The rising value of NFL franchises? Increased viewership in a time of declining overall TV viewership? Skyrocketing digital streaming? Please, do tell? The product on the field is in decline because you think so?
Again, if you believe that one play decided the entire game, your entitled to your opinion.
Also, your postings kinda make me think your a bit of a dick

Have a wonderful day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT