ADVERTISEMENT

Good luck to Gerald Parker

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
Everyone is posting about who they think the next coach should be. This is fun but reality is we don't have a clue who they will select.

I wanted to focus on this season and say good luck to Gerad Parker. I have read some good things about him. I hope he gets the team to play hard and can sneak out a few wins. Boiler up

Last edited:
Start game planning for IU today. Save all your best plays for them. Win that one game and call the ending to this season a win considering the circumstances.

Reactions: rgarlitz
Everyone is posting about who they think the next coach should be. This is fun but reality is we don't have a clue who they will select.

I wanted to focus on this season and say good luck to Gerad Parker. I have read some good things about him. I hope he gets the team to play hard and can sneak out a few wins. Boiler up
You are right.We can speculate all day,but we dont know who Bobo will hire.

Seriously, if Parker puts a good game plan together then why cant they win a game or two. Penn State and Minnesota aren't unbeatable. Northwestern is playing okay but they aren't great. I'll be happy if they have a good showing this Saturday against Nebraska.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT