ADVERTISEMENT

Gold & Black Radio

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004
Does Brian hate his job or just have a strong dislike for Kyle? Does Kyle drink a bottle of nyquil before each show? I strongly suggest not listening to their Monday podcasts if you are depressed and contemplating suicide.

I like the fact that they do the podcast and listen often, but yeah, I think it’s safe to say print journalism was a good choice for these guys over tv/radio.

Does Brian hate his job or just have a strong dislike for Kyle? Does Kyle drink a bottle of nyquil before each show? I strongly suggest not listening to their Monday podcasts if you are depressed and contemplating suicide.
Listened to it for a few minutes and it was brutal.

Listened to it for a few minutes and it was brutal.
Not trying to steal listeners away but the show 101.7 is putting on with Clayton Duffy and Jerad Jesulitis (butchered that probably) called The Hammer is damn good. Usually on around 4-6pm if there isn’t a Cubs game. Stu is on their frequently and have heard GK and a few other recruits on there as well.

Last edited:
Allow me to edit slightly please. Its 101.7 and on from 4-5pm EST. I like Clayton but I will be nice and hold my critique of Jared. Make that 4-6pm EST

Reactions: JohnnyDoeBoiler
Case in point. Jared interviewed CJB on this afternoons show and said it ought to be a great atmosphere under the lights at Mackey vs Northwestern in next months opener. Yikes.

Not trying to steal listeners away but the show 101.7 is putting on with Clayton Duffy and Jerad Jesulitis (butchered that probably) called The Hammer is damn good. Usually on around 4-6pm if there isn’t a Cubs game. Stu is on their frequently and have heard GK and a few other recruits on there as well.
Indeed! If there is a Cubs game or you just cannot listen during that time slot, you can download the 101.7 Hammer Down app.

Case in point. Jared interviewed CJB on this afternoons show and said it ought to be a great atmosphere under the lights at Mackey vs Northwestern in next months opener. Yikes.
Jerad tends to get ahead of himself but he does have a passion for what he is doing. I’ve run in to frequently doing games Friday nights around town and he is always an incredibly nice guy. I believe he is a transplant from out of town but has latched on nicely here in town with shows on B102.9 and 101.7 now.

Haven't you heard. They've taken the roof off Mackey, so it doesn't feel so stuffy. They've added trough urinals, too. Yikes, ranks up there with latrine rest areas. LOL!
https://images.search.yahoo.com/search/images?p=picture+of+trough+urinal&fr=yfp-t&imgurl=http://www.plandstainless.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/t/r/trc1200p.jpg#id=3&iurl=https://jeffjacobsen.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/trough_urinals_ou_2012.jpg?w=900&action=click

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT