ADVERTISEMENT

Go MSU

Good logic. In watching the Rutgers game, I know it is a small gym, Rutgers has not that much of a home base but I am surprised at all the Mich St cheering going on after a made basket?

Good logic. In watching the Rutgers game, I know it is a small gym, Rutgers has not that much of a home base but I am surprised at all the Mich St cheering going on after a made basket?
I noticed that too. Lots of MSU grads in Jersey? At any rate, that was a nice run to close the half by State.

For some reason, this year I don't care. I think we are good enough to do it all without any help. It's an odd feeling not having that "when is the doom coming?" in my mind. I believe!

Go Boilers!

For some reason, this year I don't care. I think we are good enough to do it all without any help. It's an odd feeling not having that "when is the doom coming?" in my mind. I believe!

Go Boilers!

Gonna be watching you, Gem. :)

WarlikeInsubstantialAsianpiedstarling-size_restricted.gif

Stick Rutgers with loss #5 in conference. That would leave just Illinois with 4
I struggled with this and then decided Purdue just needs to take care of business and win the conference without any help. Just win. This is Purdue's year to prove who they are, and I don't care who plays in the other games.

Having said that, I want Izzo to lose. For entirely different reasons.

EDIT: I now see that GemStateBoiler basically said the same thing. Except the part about Izzo. :cool:

I took Rutgers minus the points, so I can guarantee a Rutgers loss.

I struggled with this and then decided Purdue just needs to take care of business and win the conference without any help. Just win. This is Purdue's year to prove who they are, and I don't care who plays in the other games.

Having said that, I want Izzo to lose. For entirely different reasons.

EDIT: I now see that GemStateBoiler basically said the same thing. Except the part about Izzo. :cool:
Great minds:)

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Perception is dangerous. Don't confuse losing seasons with fans not showing up. Ask any coach from the Big East or A10, and they will tell you Rutgers has a committed fanbase. At MSG today, the announced crowd was about 15K. MSU probably has a little over 1K at the game. FYI: the RAC (Jersey Mike Arena) is undergoing a $100 million renovation in 2024. The seating capacity will be around 11K. The RAC's original seating capacity was 10K when it first opened.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT