ADVERTISEMENT

Glasgow Climate Change Conference

YouSayPotato

True Freshman
Jun 4, 2021
Is anyone concerned about what Loose Cannon Biden and Swift Boat Kerry will commit America to at the climate summit in Glasgow? In 2015, the deal that Obama and then Sec of State Kerry agreed to at the Paris Accords obligated us to impossible reductions in greenhouse gas emissions while giving China free rein to build hundreds of new coal-fired power plants.

What are Biden and Kerry going to say and do in Scotland? Will they again try to make the US the world's whipping boy for global warming? And glance over the agenda in the following link. I'd like to see "Workshop on the role of the National Gender and Climate Change Focal Points (Part I)" and "Headline Event - Advancing gender equality in Climate Action". Also, in the entire two-week schedule there is only one closed-door meeting: "Coalition of Finance Ministers for climate action (closed door event)". Guess who's gonna be nominated for the cash cow?

GCCC Schedule

Last edited:
Reactions: Indy_Rider
Is anyone concerned about what Loose Cannon Biden and Swift Boat Kerry will commit America to at the climate summit in Glasgow? In 2015, the deal that Obama and then Sec of State Kerry agreed to at the Paris Accords obligated us to impossible reductions in greenhouse gas emissions while giving China free rein to build hundreds of new coal-fired power plants.

What are Biden and Kerry going to say and do in Scotland? Will they again try to make the US the world's whipping boy for global warming? And glance over the agenda in the following link. I'd like to see "Workshop on the role of the National Gender and Climate Change Focal Points (Part I)" and "Headline Event - Advancing gender equality in Climate Action". Also, in the entire two-week schedule there is only one closed-door meeting: "Coalition of Finance Ministers for climate action (closed door event)". Guess who's gonna nominated for the cash cow?

GCCC Schedule

Maybe this is where they will turn us communist.

Do you think they have I’ll intent?

Maybe this is where they will turn us communist.

Do you think they have I’ll intent?
Wonder if Kerry zoomed over in one of his wife's private jets? He used to do that to various climate boondoggle events, but was shamed out of it for a while. Shame doesn't seem to have much impact on him beyond the short term.

He is the perfect climate 'envoy' for the US, don't you agree? A super rich guy from his wives' wealth who doesn't have to worry about the damage from the idiot policies he and Joe (or Joe's 'handlers') cook up.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT