ADVERTISEMENT

Glad the cops performed their job perfectly

Why? Are all cops actively looking for opportunities to shoot black people?
Not all. However, we are culturally conditioned to believe that white people are superior and black people are inferior. The manifestation of this cultural conditioning is that black people are unvalued, underestimated, and marginalized. Therefore, some white folks do not see blacks as equals. Perhaps due to parents, grandparents, upbringing etc. Now when these folks are in a position of power like in this case, the police, they immediately dehumanized some of the blacks that they encounter. Claim that their lives are in danger and in up killing these unarmed folks. Of course, if these folks are armed then the cops have the right to use deadly force.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Not all. However, we are culturally conditioned to believe that white people are superior and black people are inferior. The manifestation of this cultural conditioning is that black people are unvalued, underestimated, and marginalized. Therefore, some white folks do not see blacks as equals. Perhaps due to parents, grandparents, upbringing etc. Now when these folks are in a position of power like in this case, the police, they immediately dehumanized some of the blacks that they encounter. Claim that their lives are in danger and in up killing these unarmed folks. Of course, if these folks are armed then the cops have the right to use deadly force.
You even replied to my post @BNIBoiler about the rap guy that at 22 has 10 kids 6 more on the way and has a criminal record. white people dont do that

I think him having a baby as a hostage played a big role in their decision
If you watch the entire video. They rescue the baby while the dad is on the ground. The dad gets up and starts to resist arrest. Still survives and lives another day.

If you watch the entire video. They rescue the baby while the dad is on the ground. The dad gets up and starts to resist arrest. Still survives and lives another day.
Did you see how they were sitting on top of him as they let the dog bite his leg?

Reactions: bonefish1
Did you see how they were sitting on top of him as they let the dog bite his leg?
Yeah. And? You can live with a leg bite. You die with a bullet in your chest or a knee on the neck for over 9 minutes, or a department banned choke hold with a baton.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Yeah. And? You can live with a leg bite. You die with a bullet in your chest or a knee on the neck for over 9 minutes, or a department banned choke hold with a baton.
I think the cops should have shot him. I'd say the same if he were a black guy.
Why do libs and dems always take the side of the criminal? I say, if you decide to be a criminal and think that the laws of society don't apply to you, then you have to accept whatever consequences that brings.

I think the cops should have shot him. I'd say the same if he were a black guy.
Why do libs and dems always take the side of the criminal? I say, if you decide to be a criminal and think that the laws of society don't apply to you, then you have to accept whatever consequences that brings.
They should have, but they didn't and that is the bottom line.

They should have, but they didn't and that is the bottom line.
I see that you still believe the false narrative parroted by MSNBC and urban radio that cops are out there hunting down black people.
Don't commit crimes and you won't have to deal with the police. Pretty simple.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT