ADVERTISEMENT

Gilbert flipped to kentucky

Little surprised but not surprised. Kentucky has always been on his mind ever since committing to Purdue even before the coaching switch. Walters and staff did as much as the could in a short window so it is what it is, move on and next man up!

Little surprised but not surprised. Kentucky has always been on his mind ever since committing to Purdue even before the coaching switch. Walters and staff did as much as the could in a short window so it is what it is, move on and next man up!
Looks like that may have opened up a scholarship for a CB transfer from Stanford too. May work out for the best.

Reports were COACH prime time and Brohm both tried to steal him in the last 2 weeks. And he also took official visits to Iowa and LSU

Looks like that may have opened up a scholarship for a CB transfer from Stanford too. May work out for the best.
Disappointing but not devastating. Good luck to him.

We gave good DL depth and added two 300lb DTs this class and transfer period. Plus we still have Strickland, Caraway and Sydnor.

I'm most concerned about CB as we have so few bodies returning from an already suspect group last year. Good to see the CB transfer in. He's needed more.

It was said of him that he was of a caliber that would play on Sunday and could contribute immediately.

In reading the descriptions made by this site, it’s suggested the majority of players signed will redshirt until they learn the system and develop.

Looks like Brohm was working the midnight oil trying to steal Purdue’s last two unsigned recruits as they both are said to have met with him last weekend!

Disappointing but not devastating. Good luck to him.

We gave good DL depth and added two 300lb DTs this class and transfer period. Plus we still have Strickland, Caraway and Sydnor.

I'm most concerned about CB as we have so few bodies returning from an already suspect group last year. Good to see the CB transfer in. He's needed more.
it's very disappointing, he's our only 4 star and an in state kid

Reactions: Schnelk
If we lost this kid to Kentucky, that tells me he was nothing special. Had we lost him to OSU, UM, GA, Bama or someplace like that, then I'd be more disappointed
what a spin, just shows where we are in the pecking order of things

This is a huge blow to Purdue. If you saw him play he has strength and quickness and will only continue to grow.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT