ADVERTISEMENT

Giggles

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Not sure there's a worse POTUS candidate in history.

We'll be seeing a lot of the Lester Holt interview where she emphatically states "We've been to the border. We've been to the border!"
Then Holt say, "But you haven't been to the border"......Oops.
Wait, wasn't she designated as "Border Czar" early on in Biden's presidency?
Another in the long list of democrat fu*k ups.

Reactions: SKYDOG
I’m not sure how the DNC pivots from the border issue. Age, ok the Democrats fixed “that”, but nothing else has change other than a candidate that their own party wasn’t supporting 4 yrs ago. The DNC is stuck with another stupid pick for VP.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I’m not sure how the DNC pivots from the border issue. Age, ok the Democrats fixed “that”, but nothing else has change other than a candidate that their own party wasn’t supporting 4 yrs ago. The DNC is stuck with another stupid pick for VP.
You realize there was a border deal that was broadly accepted by both parties until Trump told the GOP to tank it so that Biden couldn't claim it as a campaign issue.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
You realize there was a border deal that was broadly accepted by both parties until Trump told the GOP to tank it so that Biden couldn't claim it as a campaign issue.
You do realize there is actually a real border bill on the table that the Senate refuses to bring to a vote.

You do realize that this was three years too late and after Joe Biden told the immigrants to “surge the border”. He told them to come and they came. I’m not sure how you defend his policies when the immigrants show up with his name on their shirts.

Oh, and Joe could have used executive orders ahead of a Congressional agreement, much like he did after the deal you discussed fell through. Not bad to close it a month before your first presidential debate, although he probably forgot about it by the time the debate occurred.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT