ADVERTISEMENT

Geovante Howard in the Transfer Portal

I'm not righteous. I just don't believe in supporting violence. What I find hypocritical are the weed smoking liberals (I'm not accusing you of being that) who want to talk about the border crisis being inhumane while contributing toward the root cause of the crisis...

angry-poop.gif

Liberals ? Liberal is a term for socially liberal fiscally conservative suburban professionals to me..

im a lefty .. you probably know very few actual lefties (think Jimmy dore, Glenn greenwald and a whole host of others who have to go on tucker Carlson because they aren’t welcome on msnbc).

the border is a terrible situation .. however, unlike liberals you know, I know that it was terrible that trump had kids in cages but Obama built those cages. The border has been consistent regardless of president since carter, but it was liberals who have ramped it up the most.

obama deported more immigrants than all other presidents combined.

my objection with you is that your posts on GD seemed to be hawkish.. kinda hard to justify Gaza and be mad because I DONT buy weed illegally lol. I buy at dispensaries
Yeah, and Hamas isn't really a terrorist organization...LMFAO...

You may buy at dispensaries, but millions don't. Spin it all you want. But in order to get their high, illegal drug users have blood on their hands. It's not a victimless crime...

Reactions: BBG
Perspective is ....it was at 2 AM during a game week. Think he’s taking the program that seriously?

And I 100% agree with you or anyone else about his crap priorities. Extremely disappointed to see that go down and then his decision to transfer. Murphy was one of the recruits I was most excited about in the Brohm Era.

My issue was anyone who labeled the kid as a 'felony drug trafficker' for having an ounce of weed. You gonna double-down on that one?

And I 100% agree with you or anyone else about his crap priorities. Extremely disappointed to see that go down and then his decision to transfer. Murphy was one of the recruits I was most excited about in the Brohm Era.

My issue was anyone who labeled the kid as a 'felony drug trafficker' for having an ounce of weed. You gonna double-down on that one?
It was said tongue in cheek. Sometimes that flies slightly over heads of people without the ability to decipher things like that. Never meant he was was the leader of an Indiana Cartel, just that toting an ounce around differs slightly from smoking a blunt., especially with kickoff in a few hours.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Forgot why I stopped reading all the "rants" on this site. Always made me mad or sad, I suppose?

I really hate all the ads for Manscaped on TV, billboards, newspapers, web, etc

Reactions: FirstDownB
Apparently Howard is not a huge talent loss as he just committed to Charlotte. Glad he found somewhere to play. Hopefully he has a great season there.

This.
I am in no way excusing Murphy's poor decision but for anyone to use the phrase 'felony drug distribution' in his case is beyond absurd and reeks of hyperbole akin to the old propaganda scare film "Reefer Madness."

The guy had about an ounce of cannabis. This would be like a beer drinker buying a case rather than a 6 pack. And yes, I know what Indiana's archaic laws are. But it's not like he had anywhere near Swanigan's amount of cannabis. Again, not excusing his dumb ass decision whatsoever but a little perspective, please.
You are basing his bad decision on the amount of cannabis. The worst part of the decision was he was driving out pat curfew hours before kickoff when he should have been at the hotel.

ADVERTISEMENT