ADVERTISEMENT

George Karlaftis

tenwest

Redshirt Freshman
Mar 4, 2018
Yesterday on a local radio station GK said he was informed this week that he has been rerated now as a 5* DE. Thinking winning back to back state titles in the shot put didn't hurt. Also said that he would play this season in football only, grad early then enroll at Purdue early.

Yesterday on a local radio station GK said he was informed this week that he has been rerated now as a 5* DE. Thinking winning back to back state titles in the shot put didn't hurt. Also said that he would play this season in football only, grad early then enroll at Purdue early.
when you listen to him talk, i just dont see how anyone could believe he would go to purdue.

i said that because he talks like someone looking for a reason to go someplace else. he will be decommiting soon.
Have you ever followed him on twitter? He's more committed and eager to graduate early to enroll at PU than anyone I've ever known.....PistolPete, you are either an unemployable psychic or a moronic village idiot..

Have you ever followed him on twitter? He's more committed and eager to graduate early to enroll at PU than anyone I've ever known.....PistolPete, you are either an unemployable psychic or a moronic village idiot..
soooo, you have never heard a player talk like that and then decommit when he gets the chance to go where he really wants to be? it only happens every year to every school. a real committed player doesnt look around or develop a backup plan. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

soooo, you have never heard a player talk like that and then decommit when he gets the chance to go where he really wants to be? it only happens every year to every school. a real committed player doesnt look around or develop a backup plan. sorry if it hurts your feelings.

Hate to feed a troll...but he has offers from every school a recruit could want...what offer could he be waiting for?

i said that because he talks like someone looking for a reason to go someplace else. he will be decommiting soon.

Yellow flag of bullsh*t.

main-qimg-b78129b8287f362bb15e2c476bf4986a-c

Okay Pistol. Put your money where your mouth is. I will bet any amount you are comfortable with and say he will be enrolled at PU in Jan. Or are you talking out your ass or perhaps... gutless?

Reactions: Purdue11
The amazing part is that it's not a new account. He waited almost 17 years to find exactly the right time to jump in and troll us. That is some incredible dedication.

The amazing part is that it's not a new account. He waited almost 17 years to find exactly the right time to jump in and troll us. That is some incredible dedication.
what does trolling even mean? i made a comment. which may or may not end up happening. its called having an opinion. i dont understand you being so defensive. who even cares where some kid that none of you or me even know , might end up going to school?

what does trolling even mean? i made a comment. which may or may not end up happening. its called having an opinion. i dont understand you being so defensive. who even cares where some kid that none of you or me even know , might end up going to school?

Nobody's defensive, but you.

You created a new account to jump on GK's Purdue commitment.

You're a troll.

Nobody's defensive, but you.

You created a new account to jump on GK's Purdue commitment.

You're a troll.
omg!!! i have had an account for years, just because i havent posted here doesnt make it new. i saw a recruiting video in which he was talking about michigan. i had never heard of him. and still dont care where he goes to school.

omg!!! i have had an account for years, just because i havent posted here doesnt make it new. i saw a recruiting video in which he was talking about michigan. i had never heard of him. and still dont care where he goes to school.

Dude. you're fooling no one.

It's brand spankin' new.

If you had it for years, it would show you've posted.

And, if you had it for years, you would have engaged in back-and-forth like you've done today, trolling re GK.

You're a troll.

(You) doth protest too much, methinks.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
and you guys want to put me on ignore? just for posting the lyrics to sponge Bob ? And my post about Purdue's head coach Greene was accurate information. The SIU track coach may also be on the move.

Then why have an opinion? Why would he commit? You're making zero sense! Never heard of GK but yet he's one of the best recruits in Purdue history. I take it you are not Purdue fan? Go back to your hole!

Then why have an opinion? Why would he commit? You're making zero sense! Never heard of GK but yet he's one of the best recruits in Purdue history. I take it you are not Purdue fan? Go back to your hole!

GK is a tremendous player and has a tremendous but also sad family story. he's a River Rat / Red Devil, and regularly attends Purdue football games. In other words, he's a local kid who moved to West Lafayette, and loves Purdue football. And he's awesome and has a younger brother. he has offers from every big name school in the country. and as he attends those all star high school combine camps, his ratings keep rising. he also loves to contact other recruits to bring them to Purdue. His dad was also a great football player. I've heard he's also smart as well. The fact he's planning to graduate from WL high school early speaks to his intelligence as WL is one of the premier public high schools in the Midwest. this is a player every college coach would love to build their team around and alumni would be proud to claim as a Purdue student. .

Last edited:
Reactions: Zaphod_B
a purdue fan? are you nuts? i could never stand that kind of pain!

as trolls go, his imagination and effort was rather lacking. he could have at least posted a couple of fake tweets or links or quoted somebody. and his posts were all less than 3 sentences long. I expected much more from him . I was expecting him to at least "POUR" through some related internet insight from his latest "best seller". I rate him a 1.4 / 5*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT