ADVERTISEMENT

Game tonight

Boilermaker

Redshirt Freshman
Aug 31, 2002
I can’t find the game on my TV programming list (ATT U-verse). Someone know the time and channel?

Update: Found what I needed on purduesports.com. Game is on at 6:30 pm on ESPNU.

I don't get ESPNU
I'm sure a replay will be available. If not...can you get to a sports bar? Lastly, if you stream from a fire tv or stick and have Kodi...you probably can get a stream that way?

Another reason to have Direct TV. I know people like to cut the cord of dish but if you still conventional TV direct TV is a must for B10 and Purdue fans. It pretty much does not matter how they air the game I get it with them.

Another reason to have Direct TV. I know people like to cut the cord of dish but if you still conventional TV direct TV is a must for B10 and Purdue fans. It pretty much does not matter how they air the game I get it with them.
If you want to cut the cord and still watch Purdue sports there are more and more decent options YouTube TV and Hulu Live both offer the ESPN’s, BTN, and FS1. Those three should pretty much have you covered and half the price of direct TV and dish network. There was a free option at reddit.ncaastreams.com but they have recently Shut That Down. They may get it back up and running at some point I don’t know.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT