ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Cheers! Weekends feel a lot better after a W!

Ah yes......and the Grilled Salmon, Roasted Vegetables, and Texas Hash Browns will taste even that much better.

26ovz8.jpg

Reactions: TX4GB and BSIT
Fleck postgame:

Q. How would you describe the issues on the offensive line you had today?

I've gotta go back and watch the film, Andy, before I give you an answer, I just know we got beat. And there were too many times that push was going backwards, which we're not used to. So you'll have to give me to next week on that before I can give you a more specific answer. But they did a really good job up front today.

Q. PJ, as well, did that front show that kind of force on tape?

Well, I think that when you watch them, I told you they, I think I said this, I thought they should have been 4-0. When you watch the Syracuse loss, I mean, it's really not a loss. It's really a win and how at the end, it's a crazy way that they lost it. And then they played Penn State all the way to the wire and should have won that game at the end of the day. It's been a 4-0 team, now 5-0 team that came in here and I think everybody would have a different perception of what's happening and what happened out there.

We still need to play better. But upfront, I mean, we knew that they would play really hard. We always do, we always get that type of effort between us and them. But we just we didn't play well enough. We didn't move them well enough, but they deserve a lot of credit. They're really good football team, especially up front and did what they had to do and had a good game plan against us and we didn't execute.

ADVERTISEMENT