ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

This might be the worst game I have watched this year...a contest to see who is most inept...a lot of "hold my beer" moments so far.

Reactions: bonefish1
REALLY disappointing in that Purdue should be up at least 2, if not 3 scores at this point.

Boilers are definitely in this game.....left some opportunities out there. I've seen this movie before, but maybe they changed the ending?
I wish that they did...and hope so...but, VERY skeptical,

If Purdue does not win this one today, they will very much regret having let one get away that was totally there for them.

Reactions: Boiler8285
I don’t think that’s the case. He’s just making bad reads and bad decisions. He’s trying to hit guys that aren’t even close to open.

Stopped looking for the TE's too it seems....Purdue needs to get up a second score, and I think they have a shot to take this. At least the undisciplined mistakes have subsided....Minnesota's also thrown away 10 points as well.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I’m having Syracuse thoughts.

41032cfe-e59f-4875-97ba-b09b3b0a01a0_text.gif

Reactions: purduepat1969
Stopped looking for the TE's too it seems....Purdue needs to get up a second score, and I think they have a shot to take this. At least the undisciplined mistakes have subsided....Minnesota's also thrown away 10 points as well.

Their defense has clamped down. Not sure if Brian or Jeff scripted the opening drive? But we need a similar situation to open the 2nd half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT