ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Robert Morris @ Purdue

Things been running for too long..……..
o-BUS-FIRE-570.jpg

glad to see williams finally getting some time. not sure why he doesnt get subbed in for haarms. looked pretty comfortable out there. yes, it was just robert morris but we will need him this season. might as well get some pt now

Reactions: PU pit bull
glad to see williams finally getting some time. not sure why he doesnt get subbed in for haarms. looked pretty comfortable out there. yes, it was just robert morris but we will need him this season. might as well get some pt now

I can guess with some confidence that his lack of playing time is based on inconsistency in executing team defense. Seems like something he could show improvement on in practice during the season. I hope that happens as it looks like he could help on offense and on the boards.

Last edited:
I can guess with some confidence that his lack of playing time is based on inconsistency in executing team defense. Seems like something he could show improvement on in practice during the season. I hope that happens was it looks like he could help on offense and on the boards.
I watched a replay of the Ohio State/Creighton game last week and the play of a baseline player named Wesson. I think it be good for Tre to study his game and footwork as a way to improve his game. If he could develop into that type of player it would be great for Purdue’s future and the young mans.

Reactions: guppy likes purdue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT