ADVERTISEMENT

FSU

Roeder

Junior
Jun 21, 2007
Thoughts?

With the quick turnaround, travel, first true road game, and FSU being so bad is anyone worried?

I've always like Leonard Hamilton and Cleveland, Fletcher, and Mills have some talent. Seems like they'll turn this around at some point....

My gut says last year's team might have mailed this in and made it more interesting than it should have been. This year's team grinds out a 8-12 point win.

It's hard to believe they're 1-7. Leonard Hamilton has done a great job with that program. Doesn't look like they've played great defense so far.

I, too, expect a competitive game considering how Purdue curb stomped them last year.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
It's hard to believe they're 1-7. Leonard Hamilton has done a great job with that program. Doesn't look like they've played great defense so far.

I, too, expect a competitive game considering how Purdue curb stomped them last year.
FSU is 1-7 because they're giving up offensive rebounds, turning the ball over and shooting poorly.

If they decrease the turnovers and shoot better they could recover.

FSU is 1-7 because they're giving up offensive rebounds, turning the ball over and shooting poorly.

If they decrease the turnovers and shoot better they could recover.
If these are their weaknesses then Purdue could GonzaDukafy them making this game over by halftime.

Reactions: FiveWeight
Purdue should win this by 25+. FSU is terrible. This will be the only time Edey sees someone his height at 7-4. But he isn't good, just tall. Purdue should mop the floor with them. They are no different than playing a team from the SWAC.

Think we are 1-3 against them all time with most of that recent history. The team should make that 2-3 even though it's an away game.....and pull this year's series of B10 to ACC to 5-4

Last edited:
Purdue should win this by 25+. FSU is terrible. This will be the only time Edey sees someone his height at 7-4. But he isn't good, just tall. Purdue should mop the floor with them. They are no different than playing a team from the SWAC.
I know every team has to get through the season, but 2023 NCAA tournament results will only be remembered and all that matters, too.

Connecticut won the NC on April 7, 2014 but very few remember that they were

destroyed at Louisville on March 8, 2014 by 33 points 81 - 48.

I would rather Purdue make the FF in 2023 than beat FSU on the road. Both would

be nice, but like I said 2023 NCAA tournament results is all that will be remembered.

Nothing surprises me in college basketball anymore. Absolutely nothing.

I know every team has to get through the season, but 2023 NCAA tournament results will only be remembered and all that matters, too.

Connecticut won the NC on April 7, 2014 but very few remember that they were

destroyed at Louisville on March 8, 2014 by 33 points 81 - 48.

I would rather Purdue make the FF in 2023 than beat FSU on the road. Both would

be nice, but like I said 2023 NCAA tournament results is all that will be remembered.

Nothing surprises me in college basketball anymore. Absolutely nothing.
That's definitely not true. I remember plenty from that 2013-2014 season. It was the year after the breakup of the Big East. The AAC looked poised to have a ton of potential as a conference, then everyone left.

FSU had 7 steals. I'm glad this team was challenged by quick guards now. Gives Painter an opportunity to make corrections.

Reactions: pulax78
ADVERTISEMENT