ADVERTISEMENT

From Twitter: Coleman Hawkins has rightfully claimed the throne for Big Ten’s Fakest Tough Guy from Mason Gillis.

Where does this come from? Mason has never shown an ounce of quit in any game I've ever watched. He does the grunt work and doesn't let other teams get over on any of our guys.

I believe it came from IU fans from last year at IU and how they didn’t like Masons play…I can’t remember if he got in TJDs face or another players face, but that apparently made him a fake tough guy.

I do agree though with Hawkins being a fake tough guy…acts like he’s going to do something but never does…he is the kind of guy that X can get under his skin…and that’s exactly what happened yesterday.

Reactions: Abugabby
I believe it came from IU fans from last year at IU and how they didn’t like Masons play…I can’t remember if he got in TJDs face or another players face, but that apparently made him a fake tough guy.

I do agree though with Hawkins being a fake tough guy…acts like he’s going to do something but never does…he is the kind of guy that X can get under his skin…and that’s exactly what happened yesterday.
TJD tried to get in Mason’s face (well after a play and once he had the rest of his team gathered ‘round in case anything actually did go down), and Mason literally pointed and laughed at him. TJD was Charmin soft, and this is just iu fans projecting their insecurities on Gillis.

TJD tried to get in Mason’s face (well after a play and once he had the rest of his team gathered ‘round in case anything actually did go down), and Mason literally pointed and laughed at him. TJD was Charmin soft, and this is just iu fans projecting their insecurities on Gillis.
Ahhh yes that was it. Gillis is the man

If Mason was in a fight, he'd throw the punch and stand over you until you got up and hit you again.

Coleman Hawkins would push you in the back and then run away. Open-mouthed and all. And crying to the refs.

If Mason was in a fight, he'd throw the punch and stand over you until you got up and hit you again.

Coleman Hawkins would push you in the back and then run away. Open-mouthed and all. And crying to the refs.
Haha you got me at “open mouthed and all” hahah. Still has no clue hole can use his nose to breathe.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT