ADVERTISEMENT

FRIDAY FETCH: These BC boys from New England already throwing down some smack. Let the party begin!

https://www.bcinterruption.com/plat...ll-purdue-edition-you-lost-to-rutgers-lololol

(Btw, is this the correct place to post for the most interaction? If not, pls direct me accordingly)
This piece is one of the worst-written I've seen in a few years.

Notre Dame is better than Purdue in Men's Basketball? Really. We last played ND in 2016 and beat them on a neutral court. We only went 30-7 last year, and beatdown Louisville. BC has a pathetic MBB program. BC has no place to talk smack about MBB at all.

Butler is better? Really. We beat them twice last year, including in the NCAAT.

Didn't Peyton Manning win a Super Bowl with the Indy Colts? Didn't Drew Brees win the Super Bowl with the Saints?

With regard to football, BC has a decent head coach, yet he's just 31-33 since 2013 with a 14-26 record in the ACC. He's finished 7-6 (4) times, with a 1-3 record in bowl games at BC. BC lost to Arizona in the AdvoCare 100 Bowl 42-19, 31-30 to PSU in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl, beat Maryland 36-30 in the Quick Lane Bowl, and lost to Iowa 27-20 last year in the New Era Pinstripe Bowl.

We beat Iowa at Iowa 23-13 and also beat Arizona 38-35 in the Foster Farms Bowl in California. Jeff Brohm is 37-16 as a Head Coach with his teams winning 4 bowls in 4 tries (4-0). Brohm is a better coach.

Well to be fair, we never should have lost to freaking Rutgers.
Don’t disagree. But I’ll take 7-6 with a loss at Rutgers, a win over Iowa at Iowa, and a bowl win in California over Arizona than 7-6 with a 34-10 loss at home to Wake Forest and s bowl loss to Iowa. To their credit, BC did beat Louisville at UL 45-42 and FSU at home 35-3. They also played a pud non-con schedule of @Northern Illinois, Central Michigan, and UCONN.

BC played 6 home games and averaged 35,924 attendance. This doesn’t include the UCONN game at Fenway Park which drew 20,133 people. By comparison, Purdue averaged 47,884 over 6 games.

Their Purdue hit piece was significantly better than the Wake Forest one. It's probably Wake's fault they couldn't come up with anything good to make fun of them for. It was an ok read overall.

P.S.
The BC guys must not have heard of Romeo Langford yet???? Larry isnt the best bball player out of Indiana anymore!!!!

Reactions: bigd21654
It's been my misfortune to have been living in northeastern Massachusetts for the past seven years. I was born and raised in Dearborn, Michigan, my parents are from a town called West Point, Indiana, where I spent many weeks every summer, and I lived in Lafayette for a couple years after graduating from Purdue.

Never have I been exposed to more ignorant provincial rubes than I have in northeastern Massachusetts. And it's not even close.

If I were from Massachusetts then this is exactly the type of dribble I'd share because I would not want people to see that my state ranked in the bottom five of 2017 State fiscal rankings. And when your biggest claim to fame is that you are the most populous NE state, I'd look to college athlegics as soon as possible.

BC = Bowel Constipation, because they're so bad they couldn't even lay a turd in any sport. When was the last time the "far from pooping" Eagles were relevant in any sport? Sorry, I did read where their women's field hockey team was good so you have that going for you.

I think it is best to leave Purdue's play do the talking. And, when we beat you in the fall, you can return to your toilet where you be will remain an irrelevant turd to come. Good! Day!

It's been my misfortune to have been living in northeastern Massachusetts for the past seven years. I was born and raised in Dearborn, Michigan, my parents are from a town called West Point, Indiana, where I spent many weeks every summer, and I lived in Lafayette for a couple years after graduating from Purdue.

Never have I been exposed to more ignorant provincial rubes than I have in northeastern Massachusetts. And it's not even close.
You should move a few miles north and come join me in New Hampshire.

Reactions: Purdue85
https://www.bcinterruption.com/plat...ll-purdue-edition-you-lost-to-rutgers-lololol

(Btw, is this the correct place to post for the most interaction? If not, pls direct me accordingly)
Okay, now let me get this straight, the whole idea of "playing" this "game" of football, is to HATE on your opponents. Isn't that what you're saying?
The rest of your article is so stupid, and ignorant, it makes me wonder if the writer of this could have ever even attended, much less gratuated from, any third ranked college, in the country. You couldn't have passed English Composition 101.

Last edited:
They’re gonna rip on Drew Brees’ WINNING super bowl performance after Matt Ryan orchestrated the worst choke job loss in super bowl history? LMFAO

Reactions: SKYDOG
Steve Addazio enters sixth seasons with 4 of 5 seasons finishing 7-6. The fifth season was 3-9.

They are looking for a breakout season where they break the ceiling of 7 wins. Of course, Athlon Sports has them falling to 6-6.

They have according to Phil Steele the best OL in the ACC, which would be a strength, paired with AJ Dillon at RB. He originally was headed to Ann Arbor, until the CT prep realized he can be the man, at BC.

The concern offensively is their QB is ranked #13 in the ACC and the WR are somewhat inconsistent. They do return 10 starters on offense.

The Pinstripe Bowl was a grinder played on a skating ring. Iowa dominated in the 2nd half. QB play was inconsistent for BC.

BC returns 6 starters on defense and only 2 experienced players in DL, so depth is a question.

Key OOC game for both clubs, though Purdue also has Missouri coming to West Lafayette this fall.

Go B1G!

Do any of you really think Mcmutz didn't know before that sentence? Lol.

What is Dorien Bryant up to these days? I’m assuming his football days are over? I’m sure he’s married with a family now? He was a great WR!

Rondale Moore is like Dorien if.. instead of being launched 40 feet into the air by a big hit, he squatted 600 lbs, broke the tackle and kept flying

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Their Purdue hit piece was significantly better than the Wake Forest one. It's probably Wake's fault they couldn't come up with anything good to make fun of them for. It was an ok read overall.

P.S.
The BC guys must not have heard of Romeo Langford yet???? Larry isnt the best bball player out of Indiana anymore!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT