ADVERTISEMENT

Free candy Joe

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
Just can’t help himself. Even when he says he will stop handing out free candy, he decides to hand it out anyway.

Hey all you college debt holders, the Government will continue to pay your interest.😉

Just keep voting blue….in perpetuity. (And that pandemic thingy, has been over for almost a year and a half)

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Biden, holding out for Supreme Court, offers another student loan payment pause extension

The government is going to pay the interest...to the government?

Do you understand how student loans work?
In the end, taxpayers will pay for this - regardless of if they or their kids took out loans. Democrats don’t seem to understand the concept of “moral hazard” or the idea that people should be responsible for their actions including signing paperwork to take out student loans. If you can’t pay it back, you shouldn’t take out the loans in the first place.

Last edited:
In the end, taxpayers will pay for this - regardless of if they or their kids took out loans. Democrats don’t seem to understand the concept of “moral hazard” or the idea that people should be responsible for their actions including signing paperwork to take out student loans. If you can’t it back, you shouldn’t take out the loans in the first place.
Taxpayers literally won't pay for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The taxpayers will pay for it. I don’t see how that’s even a question.

I think it’s disingenuous to say young people shouldn’t take out a loan if they can’t pay it back. At the time they took the loan out I’m sure they believed they could and would be able to pay it back. But things don’t always work out…….and years or decades later, when circumstances had changed and teenagers had become adults, they realized they couldn’t pay it back. I believe they should still be made to pay it, but acting like they had crystal balls at 18 is silly.

I don’t want to pay for it……..but I also don’t want my tax dollars going to build a wall. The government spends money on things we all disagree with every day.

Last edited:
The taxpayers will pay for it. I don’t see how that’s even a question.

I think it’s disingenuous to say young people shouldn’t take out a loan if they can’t pay it back. At the time they took the loan out I’m sure they believed they could and would be able to pay it back. But things don’t always work out…….and years or decades later, when circumstances had changed and teenagers had become adults, they realized they couldn’t pay it back. I believe they should still be made to pay it, but acting like they had crystal balls at 18 is silly.

I don’t want to pay for it……..but I also don’t want my tax dollars going to build a wall. The government spends money on things we all disagree with every day.
How would you secure the southern border or is it secure already?

The government is going to pay the interest...to the government?

Do you understand how student loans work?

Does the government have surplus cash? No, it operates in a deficit, meaning it owes others cash. Who gives the government the money that it loans out? Oh, the government! (Hint, it’s not the government)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT