ADVERTISEMENT

Fox faux pas

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/11/06/...mp-rally/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

This after they pulled the racist and false Trump ad earlier in the week.

Time to make some corrections Murdoch.
There are a lot of back-end staff at Fox that have long been worried about Hannity (and lesser extent Pirro) role as an unpaid "advisor" to Trump. They chat almost daily, sometimes for hours into the night.

Remember like any network, the bulk of the staff have journalism degrees and are still adherents to old school journalism ethics of being seperated from candidates. It wouldnt be such an issue if Sean was unaffiliated with an actual network, like say Rush or Mark Levin. But since he us, it pushes the boundaries into a danger zone for Fox.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
And once again you parrot that bastain of the Holiest of the truthful, CNN....More commonly known as the Communist News Network. Bob, You've now hit a new low, even for you.

There are a lot of back-end staff at Fox that have long been worried about Hannity (and lesser extent Pirro) role as an unpaid "advisor" to Trump. They chat almost daily, sometimes for hours into the night.

Remember like any network, the bulk of the staff have journalism degrees and are still adherents to old school journalism ethics of being seperated from candidates. It wouldnt be such an issue if Sean was unaffiliated with an actual network, like say Rush or Mark Levin. But since he us, it pushes the boundaries into a danger zone for Fox.
I always appreciate your insights.

While most professional journalists have political leanings, the vast majority of them.......at any network......do their jobs with integrity. Their stories have been researched, they confirm and fact check with multiple sources and they step up and admit when they get it wrong. Errors are extremely rare considering how many stories are filed......... but everyone always seems to remember them. That's what drives me crazy about Trump's fake news. The news is true.....he just doesn't like it when it doesn't make him look good.

Reactions: indy35
And once again you parrot that bastain of the Holiest of the truthful, CNN....More commonly known as the Communist News Network. Bob, You've now hit a new low, even for you.
I can tell you personally that Fox News folks are not happy with this and have not been for a while. I'm not guessing, fyi.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT