ADVERTISEMENT

Foster Loyer

Emartin70287

Sophomore
Nov 17, 2015
I saw he had a 38 point game, and a 30 point game. He's Fletcher's older brother who played at Msu, and now is playing at Davidson. Its interesting to see how much better hes done now that hes not at MSU. Foster is a baller, but didn't get the height in the family. I believe this bodes well for Fletcher as he continues to improve, as his ceiling is much higher being 5 or so inches taller.

I saw he had a 38 point game, and a 30 point game. He's Fletcher's older brother who played at Msu, and now is playing at Davidson. Its interesting to see how much better hes done now that hes not at MSU. Foster is a baller, but didn't get the height in the family. I believe this bodes well for Fletcher as he continues to improve, as his ceiling is much higher being 5 or so inches taller.
And don't we play them on Dec. 17 in Indy? They'll be some hype there. The cameras will show their parents like 300 times, making note of which jerseys they are wearing.

Foster could ball in high school. Think he held the all time points record in Michigan. Granted Fletcher is taller than Foster which helps him at the HM level and hurt Foster.

Will be fun watching them go against each other

some of these kids just need to go where they can show more of their stuff and that comes w/ more PT like I say about Newman

Reactions: Fugs
Davidson got shellacked by College of Charleston Thur., 89-66.
Foster Loyer, 4pts in 28 min.

Early foul trouble and he never got anything going. If we don't beat Davidson by 20 I'll be surprised. We have an advantage at every position. Edey should have a good game. Then again, I'm going to the game, so it could be white knuckle all night!

And TKR. Remember he didn't play last year and 3 games in ,people were expecting to see what already? Give the kid more playing time and he can be really good.
I know this isn't a TKR thread but I really like what I see so far from him. I would like for Painter to run some sets where he gets matched up with a smaller guard and backs him down into the paint. He had a bucket like that the other night.

I said we should have recruited him over a year ago. How do we keep letting these great prospects IN OUR BACKYARD go??

And he's 6'0 I wouldn't say that's height challenged

Fletcher's a star in the making. If he's this good as a true freshman thus far. It's scary to think about how good he could be in future. But we're only 3 games in. We'll see...

Each player has different strengths and probably should not be compared to one another. Who was better: Macy or Sichting?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT