ADVERTISEMENT

Forum.killerfrogs.com

purduepat1969

All-American
Sep 28, 2011
This is the kind of stupid crap they're posting over there. I guess someone forgot to tell Michigan, Penn St, and Michigan State they have no speed...

"It shouldn’t surprise me with Ohio State the only team they play consistently that has any speed, but I think our team speed/athleticism will shock more than a few of the posters I’ve seen on their board."

This is the kind of stupid crap they're posting over there. I guess someone forgot to tell Michigan, Penn St, and Michigan State they have no speed...

"It shouldn’t surprise me with Ohio State the only team they play consistently that has any speed, but I think our team speed/athleticism will shock more than a few of the posters I’ve seen on their board."

10/20/18 - 49-20.

8ReK.gif

Reactions: purduepat1969

How many years have we seen the same dumb sh*t posted by teams who think we'll be playing in cement shoes.

Yup... Rondale (et al) are just slow as h*ll.

Reactions: purduepat1969
I read their forum the other day and was a little surprised. I figured a fanbase whose team is at best the 6th most popular in the state(UT, tech, a&m, Baylor, Houston) would be a little more humble.

They were 7-6 last year with 2 of their wins coming against Southern and SMU. They seem to think they are being disrespected by us being initially favored at home, with some saying it would be an embarrassment to lose to us. Pretty arrogant...

Im in there going toe to toe lol

Just like seemingly everyone we play in basketball outside of the B1G, "They won't know what to do with all of our athletes!" Can remember that one from Tennessee fans before the S16 game.

GUYZ PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO REASON TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR TEAM SAID SOME WRONG STUFF ABOUT OUR TEAM ZOMGGGGGGG
Who. Effing. Cares.

We say plenty of stupid crap here too. Everyone overrates their team and underrates the other team. I will never understand why people go to other teams board to see what they are saying about our team, and then feel the need to report it here. To learn a little about them or to get travel info when visiting I would understand.

GUYZ PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO REASON TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT OUR TEAM SAID SOME WRONG STUFF ABOUT OUR TEAM ZOMGGGGGGG
Who. Effing. Cares.

We say plenty of stupid crap here too. Everyone overrates their team and underrates the other team. I will never understand why people go to other teams board to see what they are saying about our team, and then feel the need to report it here. To learn a little about them or to get travel info when visiting I would understand.

Yep. If you're going to visit the other team's board in search of something negative or semi-negative said about us, you're going to find it every single time. And if a fan from the other side comes here to do the same--every single time.

Who. Effing. Cares.

That's cool. I'll keep reporting on what I see on their forum so you can stay up to date...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT