ADVERTISEMENT

Former Boiler

Good luck with the puppy.
I've lived here 50 year's. .We have a pretty shaky reputation on dog breeder's.
We were just in the news for having two of the worst puppy mill's in the state.

Thankfully the breeder was from Tennessee. :) It's her first litter that she's selling, so not a puppy mill. Just has 3 females and a male, and they all live in the house with the family.

I have a 50/50 mix of yellow lab and golden retriever. Best dog I have ever been around. Absulutly a great family dog. When it comes to shedding I cannot think of a dog that would shed more. It is unbelievable the amount of hair that comes off that dog.

I have a 50/50 mix of yellow lab and golden retriever. Best dog I have ever been around. Absulutly a great family dog. When it comes to shedding I cannot think of a dog that would shed more. It is unbelievable the amount of hair that comes off that dog.

Yeah, we're hoping that our Doodle got enough of the Poodle side to not shed much, usually they don't, but it depends. If he got the Golden Retriever side....watch out!

Here's our little guy, Finn. :)

lYCCvFnl.jpg

Yeah, we're hoping that our Doodle got enough of the Poodle side to not shed much, usually they don't, but it depends. If he got the Golden Retriever side....watch out!

Here's our little guy, Finn. :)

lYCCvFnl.jpg
Doodle mixes are the best. I have a Giant Sheepadoodle.

ADVERTISEMENT