ADVERTISEMENT

Forecast for Sat.?

GemstateBoiler

All-American
Gold Member
Jul 17, 2006
We are always a question mark with foul weather. What is the forecast for our game on Saturday? After watching the Central Mich/W. Mich game and seeing a blizzard in Niles, Michigan on the Weather Channel, I'm hoping we are good by then.

We are always a question mark with foul weather. What is the forecast for our game on Saturday? After watching the Central Mich/W. Mich game and seeing a blizzard in Niles, Michigan on the Weather Channel, I'm hoping we are good by then.
They are forecasting a can of whoop@%% on the Wildcats for Saturday.

As far as the real forecast, around a high of 32 with wind gusts of 15 to 25, even possibly higher at times, our favorite element for a passing game. No rain or snow forecast.

I just hope we don't make All-Americans out of Northwestern's Quarterback and some unknown wide-receiver.

I actually feel pretty good about this game.

Reactions: pu1985
How is the bermuda going to hold up?
Is Bermuda grass good for a football field?

Image result for bermuda grass field

Its ability to stand up to the elements, along with excellent wear resistance and divot recovery, make this product ideal for football fields and golf courses. This grass also has very good resistance to insects and diseases.

Of course, after this statement they want to sell you some.

My predictions are usually 99% wrong, so i will not predict a victor. I believe we will not make the point spread. I would bet on the under. we need this win to secure a decent Bowl game. we need this win for a respectable 8-4 season which would make a nice back-to-back record. I'm unsure of the last time we had bsck to back 9-3 and 8-4 seasons.

Reactions: pboiler18
My predictions are usually 99% wrong, so i will not predict a victor. I believe we will not make the point spread. I would bet on the under. we need this win to secure a decent Bowl game. we need this win for a respectable 8-4 season which would make a nice back-to-back record. I'm unsure of the last time we had bsck to back 9-3 and 8-4 seasons.
I called it! No game is easy this year!

there was alot of slipping on it.
Constant loss of footing. Think it contributed to timing issues in the passing game also. Brohm made several references to the slippery field in his post game. I was pleasantly surprised at the appearance initially, but after the first few plays it was obviously not in great shape. Strange for such dry conditions. Any kind of modern engineered turf would have played much better.

Constant loss of footing. Think it contributed to timing issues in the passing game also. Brohm made several references to the slippery field in his post game. I was pleasantly surprised at the appearance initially, but after the first few plays it was obviously not in great shape. Strange for such dry conditions. Any kind of modern engineered turf would have played much better.
noticed both teams slipping pretty much

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT