ADVERTISEMENT

For those that don’t think Biden caused inflation

TheGunner

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 30, 2001
@gr8indoorsman and others

In calling for passage of the $1.9 trillion pandemic stimulus bill, just a month after Congress approved a separate $900 billion package, Biden often lamented the small size of the $800 billion stimulus passed in 2009 during the financial crisis and the weak economic growth that followed.

“We have learned from past crises: The risk is not doing too much. The risk is not doing enough,” Biden told reporters from the Oval Office in late January. He signed the bill into law in March.

Obama was right, never underestimate Joes ability to F$&@ things up

Last edited:
Everyone knows the TRUTH of inflation.

We just have 35% of the people that prefer their D belief system above the inflation TRUTH. So they supress the truth for their beliefs. We see it here daily, and on lib propaganda news outlets everywhere.

This is sad.

However, I am more saddened by the higher % of people that reject the TRUTH of Jesus Christ for their own belief system. Same type deal, but with more tragic eternal results.

Everyone knows the TRUTH of inflation.

We just have 35% of the people that prefer their D belief system above the inflation TRUTH. So they supress the truth for their beliefs. We see it here daily, and on lib propaganda news outlets everywhere.

This is sad.

However, I am more saddened by the higher % of people that reject the TRUTH of Jesus Christ for their own belief system. Same type deal, but with more tragic eternal results.
I find it reassuring that several news outlets (most linked to MSM with their liberal lean) are actually challenging the Dem Narrative that inflation wasn’t caused by Biden policies.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT