ADVERTISEMENT

For all of you tree hugging leftists.....

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
On its current trajectory, the US is expected to be able to supply less than half the projected demand for lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles on its roads by 2028. ... There's a looming shortage of lithium, cobalt, and nickel used in batteries.

What's next losers....US being ransomed by those countries who have a stash of it?

On its current trajectory, the US is expected to be able to supply less than half the projected demand for lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles on its roads by 2028. ... There's a looming shortage of lithium, cobalt, and nickel used in batteries.

What's next losers....US being ransomed by those countries who have a stash of it?
This is really a non-issue as the world will be destroyed by climate change long before this would occur. TIC

Jesus Christ, did you forget to take your meds?

Reactions: Bill4411

The forecasted shortage is really just due to the massive forecasted increase in battery demand. With all auto makers looking at making the transition, demand is exponentially increasing. The concern isn't Earth's raw material supply, the concern is battery manufacturers being able to keep up. This is a relatively typical supply chain problem, and there's plenty of time for industries to figure it out.

You provided absolutely zero context and appear to be screaming at the sky for no other reason than to be upset with people who don't agree with you.
FYI. Hopefully the US has contracts with some of these countries.

FYI. Hopefully the US has contracts with some of these countries.
I have one serious question for the tree hugging, man made global warming crowd.
What responsibility does man (our ancient ancestors) need to accept for the melting of the glaciers some 15,000 years ago?

I have one serious question for the tree hugging, man made global warming crowd.
What responsibility does man (our ancient ancestors) need to accept for the melting of the glaciers some 15,000 years ago?
Scientists already knew that 55 million years ago Antarctica was ice-free and forested. The continent's vast ice sheets began forming around 38 million years ago, with the Antarctic Peninsula being the last place to be covered in ice.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
It's not a serious question, it's a disingenuous question based on your own lack of knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Facts have a massively liberal bias, Q.
The factual number of illegals entering this country right now has a liberal bias? One would think that wouldn’t make the Biden administration look good. Where’d you go there? The facts didn’t fit your narrative? Always defending Democrats, even when the facts aren’t in your favor. Anything for the party, you knuckle-dragger.

Ah the retort of a preschooler , posting as a dumbass liberal that hasnt lived a day of real life. You make me laugh!
You have nothing. Absolutely nothing ... It's incredible that you can't come up with a single thing other than, "I know you are but what am I?" It's pathetic and sad.

You have nothing. Absolutely nothing ... It's incredible that you can't come up with a single thing other than, "I know you are but what am I?" It's pathetic and sad.
Not as pathetic and sad as the performance of the Biden administration. Dear leader is failing.

It's not a serious question, it's a disingenuous question based on your own lack of knowledge.
So there hasn't been numerous ice ages and glacial thawing over millennia?
Another liberal that doesn't know or follow the science.
And you obviously can't answer the question so you deflect.

There haven't been any caused directly by humans, have there? Yes, I know and follow the science. There are numerous other threads covering this. You're wrong, you know it, and you don't care.

There haven't been any caused directly by humans, have there? Yes, I know and follow the science. There are numerous other threads covering this. You're wrong, you know it, and you don't care.
Do you drive an electric car or ride a bike to work?

If not, STFU and quit whining about climate change.

There is zero evidence that we are causing anything now either. In fact the RAW data shows that we've been cooling. There have been a lot of cold events around the world, but the "news" mostly reports the hot ones. They get it right rarely, but it's drown out by the rash of over pushing AGW.

Here are some that should be known by all.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and BSIT
So this is your dodge to actually learn something? Sad state of your life.
She's a nut that thinks vaccines cause autism. Her entire last decade of life has been dedicated to claiming the Obama administration was spying on her. I'm not going to spend time reading the works of an off-the-rails nut. She's not this bastion of journalistic integrity that you're making her out to be. Sad state of your life (sic).

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
There is zero evidence that we are causing anything now either. In fact the RAW data shows that we've been cooling. There have been a lot of cold events around the world, but the "news" mostly reports the hot ones. They get it right rarely, but it's drown out by the rash of over pushing AGW.

Here are some that should be known by all.

You've posted a bunch of drivel many times in many places. It's been disproven repeatedly by several other posters. It's not worth engaging again.

She's a nut that thinks vaccines cause autism. Her entire last decade of life has been dedicated to claiming the Obama administration was spying on her. I'm not going to spend time reading the works of an off-the-rails nut. She's not this bastion of journalistic integrity that you're making her out to be. Sad state of your life (sic).
This is how the left never learns anything new. Character assassinate someone that way nothing they ever say has any value. Stupidity to believe in such things, but that's the left for you. Stupid.

• Haha
You've posted a bunch of drivel many times in many places. It's been disproven repeatedly by several other posters. It's not worth engaging again.
How long has AGW been going on? 40-50 years? What's really changed? A little bit of warming (which is expected since we were coming out of a cold snap through the 70's). Big whoop. That's not proof we are causing anything.

What gets me is that people like you can't seem to grasp that high levels of C02 never caused massive warming any other time in history, but NOW this time it is. Did physics change on Earth within the past 100 years? This idea that C02 is causing catastrophic warming is complete idiocy if you really dig into the history of the Earth and what C02 levels have been. Not only that, but the fact that the largest booms of life on Earth happened in the highest levels of C02. There is literally no evidence at all that the C02 AGW theory is real and the morons in NASA/NOAH are manipulating the data to fit the theory vs the other way around. Sad thing is that they don't even deny that they are doing this, yet people such as yourselves just nod and believe anything they say. LUNACY!

• Haha

It's disingenuous because previous changes in climate, like ice ages, were caused by the sun monster

Yep, I sure do.

Liar....No lib ever does anything except whine and yell "RACIST". You might give a homeless person some leftovers on your way out of a restaurant, but that's the extent of your actions.

But, I was just kidding, don't STFU....you're too fun to torment.

Reactions: FreedomWins
ADVERTISEMENT