ADVERTISEMENT

Football staff complete??

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
I can't find anything that says all the staff is complete. But I assume it's a balancing act among staff development, player development, and recruiting.

A large portion of the staff has been hired. Like you, I assume they are working on the support staff at this point.

Schools don’t announce the full staff until all coaching vacancies are filled. I was told that announcement is coming soon. Here is who has been hired thus far:

Head coach: Ryan Walters
Offensive coordinator/Quarterbacks: Graham Harrell
Defensive coordinator/Linebackers: Kevin Kane
Special teams coordinator: Vacant
Offensive line: Matt Mattox
Wide receivers: Cory Patterson
Tight ends: Seth Doege
Defensive line: Brick Haley
Outside linebackers: Joe Dineen
Cornerbacks: Sam Carter
Safeties: Grant O’Brien
Strength & Conditioning: Kiero Small
Director of Football Ops: Pete Roley

VACANT:

Running backs coach
Special team coordinator

Before the RBs coach can get his job, he has to prove he has the hook sunk deep into the lip of a four star running back. 🚂Boiler Up!

A large portion of the staff has been hired. Like you, I assume they are working on the support staff at this point.

Schools don’t announce the full staff until all coaching vacancies are filled. I was told that announcement is coming soon. Here is who has been hired thus far:

VACANT:

Running backs coach
Special team coordinator
Is Brees still technically on the staff and could that be the reason the staff has not been completed?

I think Brees was a one-dobe for now. However, it would be AWESOME to have him on staff. Though, he may be a more effective mouthpiece/salesman from outside the program.

Reactions: krf3632
I don’t believe Brees was actually ever an official coach on the payroll. He basically said he was just trying to help and had no real plans on a coaching career. I believe the Citrus bowl didn’t change his mind.

Reactions: krf3632
I think Brees was a one-dobe for now. However, it would be AWESOME to have him on staff. Though, he may be a more effective mouthpiece/salesman from outside the program.
i would be awesome if he could get Ishmael Ibraheem to join Card and the Boilers

VACANT:

Running backs coach
Special team coordinator
is Justin Sinz going to be retained in some way?

is Justin Sinz going to be retained in some way?
He was out recruiting with Maddox this week. So I don't see why he's not retained. But he's not considered an 'on field coach'. He's Assistant Director of Football Recruiting/Offensive Quality Control

He was out recruiting with Maddox this week. So I don't see why he's not retained. But he's not considered an 'on field coach'. He's Assistant Director of Football Recruiting/Offensive Quality Control
saw that article about him, just wasn't sure

ADVERTISEMENT