ADVERTISEMENT

Football coverage here...

DAG10

All-American
Nov 2, 2018
I know that we can block/ignore posters...is there a way to block content (and, I use "content" really loosely)?

The pre-game article from today could have been written by my 8-year old nephew, including the quotes that could have just been made up opposed to actual quotes in that they were virtually worthless...and, that does not even account for not cleaning up the quotes so that they sounded like a conversation that my 8-year old nephew might have...and, the "Mockobee is for real" article yesterday does not even count as content or journalism.

Actually covering Purdue and writing articles about Purdue are not the same thing...that the Syracuse media had an article about King Doerue and the unfortunate loss of his brother, but, nothing ever appeared here is startling, except for the actual fact that it is not...because coverage here is so generic...and incredibly soft as well.

I know that we can block/ignore posters...is there a way to block content (and, I use "content" really loosely)?

The pre-game article from today could have been written by my 8-year old nephew, including the quotes that could have just been made up opposed to actual quotes in that they were virtually worthless...and, that does not even account for not cleaning up the quotes so that they sounded like a conversation that my 8-year old nephew might have...and, the "Mockobee is for real" article yesterday does not even count as content or journalism.

Actually covering Purdue and writing articles about Purdue are not the same thing...that the Syracuse media had an article about King Doerue and the unfortunate loss of his brother, but, nothing ever appeared here is startling, except for the actual fact that it is not...because coverage here is so generic...and incredibly soft as well.
Ouch!

Yeah, probably harsh, but, on the heels of last week's game and then what there has been leading up to this week's, the coverage for the better part of the week has been awful, and, today's article was just the icing on the cake in that regard unfortunately.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER

There was coverage of kds brothers death earlier this year when it happened.

There was coverage of kds brothers death earlier this year when it happened.
If so and I missed it, my bad...it does not change my thoughts on the coverage in general of the program...and, particularly so this past week. Like say, it might have been harsh but I admittedly have just been annoyed and today's "article" just put me personally over the top...on the heels of yesterday's.

If so and I missed it, my bad...it does not change my thoughts on the coverage in general of the program...and, particularly so this past week. Like say, it might have been harsh but I admittedly have just been annoyed and today's "article" just put me personally over the top...on the heels of yesterday's.
I missed it too. And there was a lot of talk when he was absent for personal reasons and we were all guessing. I wonder if king didn’t want that attention and GBI respected that. Or maybe he just didn’t want GBI to be the one that covered it.

Reactions: DAG10
ADVERTISEMENT