ADVERTISEMENT

Few Penalties

NVboiler

Sophomore
Jul 6, 2018
The coaches and players should be complimented on the few penalties. I hated seeing us lose early games in previous years due to bone-headed plays resulting in major penalties that directly cost us the game. Keep the offense and defense developing so I can have a hope of our going undefeated!

The coaches and players should be complimented on the few penalties. I hated seeing us lose early games in previous years due to bone-headed plays resulting in major penalties that directly cost us the game. Keep the offense and defense developing so I can have a hope of our going undefeated!

Agree. Played a pretty disciplined game yesterday. I don’t have any stats at all to back it up but felt unusual to play that penalty free in the first game.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
Completely agree. I was impressed with how disciplined the players were. Pretty amazing turnaround from last year's team.

ADVERTISEMENT