ADVERTISEMENT

FBI retaliated against 106 agents

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011
Last edited:

The fascist left is very real. They won't talk about this on BNIs hip hop radio.
You see, racists like you can't help yourselves. You just had to call an urban radio station, hip hop radio. I don't listen to hip hop radio anyway. Then yall wonder why blacks don't fool with the republican party. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
You see, racists like you can't help yourselves. You just had to call an urban radio station, hip hop radio. I don't listen to hip hop radio anyway. Then yall wonder why blacks don't fool with the republican party. Unbelievable.

Not every black values race above all. Blacks who aren't race centric already are starting to voting R or at least not vote D.

Last few elections....R vote....
McCain 4%
Romney 6%
Trump 12%
Current poling 2O%

As you can see growing support of folks that are realizing the Dems are the enemy of their pocketbook. After a while of being beat down by the Dems inflationary green deal, a growing % of reasonable blacks are learning & voting R or not voting at all.

A clearly GROWING % -- drives you nuts doesn't it? LOL

Bro you ain't listening to Beethoven, quit being uppity. Whatever you call it, you didn't know what was going on.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
Bro you ain't listening to Beethoven, quit being uppity. Whatever you call it, you didn't know what was going on.
I happen to dig Beethoven, bro. In six grade concert band we played Tchaikovsky Symphony #6. I’m well learnt in various topics. You are are just one of many that underestimate and undervalue black people.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I happen to dig Beethoven, bro. In six grade concert band we played Tchaikovsky Symphony #6. I’m well learnt in various topics. You are are just one of many that underestimate and undervalue black people.

Cool.

But your statement, "I am well learnt". made me laugh. Good one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT