ADVERTISEMENT

FBI DOJ Targets Parents- Media Blackout

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
FBI at the direction of the DOJ has set up a threat tag proving they are targeting common parents.....similar to the threat tsgs for terrorists. Somehow the Mainstream Media Torally ignores this. ABC, NBC, CBS & CNN all ignored this in their coverage...so far.

This also proves AG Garland a liar....as he said the opposite on the stand.

Our own government targeting common parents as terrorists.....this is something you see in a communist country!

Reactions: bonefish1
These crazy ass parents have been threatening the lives of teachers and board members.

These crazy ass parents have been threatening the lives of teachers and board members.
Because they are pushing their liberal agenda (CRT) I to the minds of teens.

You are going to say…”no they’re not”

insert Bill Maher video…

Even though MSM is ignoring it, there are a few liberals that recognize it’s true, even though you don’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: bonefish1
W cause they are pushing their liberal agenda (CRT) I to the minds of teens.

You are going to say…”no they’re not”

insert Bill Maher video…

Even though MSM is ignoring it, there are a few liberals that recognize it’s true, even though you don’t.
So it is ok to threaten the lives of teachers and board members?

So it is ok to threaten the lives of teachers and board members?
Are they all threatening “the lives” or just threatening? I’ll need to see your data.

The article says “protesting parents”. Seems similar to protests last summer that cause neighborhood “violence” being labeled as peaceful protests. I guess it depends on which “side” you sit. The FBI is nothing more than the Democrats police force, which is odd because Democrats want to defund the police.

Last edited:
The FBI says it is.

No AG Garland did. The FBI are just executing his directive over common parents. And that is the point.....we have the US Government who is supposed to serve its people, now targeting them as domestic terrorists!

Unbelievable!
And unbelievable anyone thinks this is OK!
Unbelievable the media is covering this up!

Last edited:
No AG Garland did. The FBI are just executing his directive over common parents. And thst is the point.....we have the US Government who is supposed to serve its people, now targeting them as domestic terrorists!

Unbelievable!
Where were you where you when President Chump was trying to get AG Barr to investigate non-existing voter fraud among other crap?

No AG Garland did. The FBI are just executing his directive over common parents. And thst is the point.....we have the US Government who is supposed to serve its people, now targeting them as domestic terrorists!

Unbelievable!

BNI thinks it’s ok because that’s what the white liberals told him to think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT