ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite play from the weekend?

Can't find it online, but mine is the behind the back pass from Braden to Zach for the Thunderdunk. It rivalled a Monet, Matisse or Renoir as a thing of beauty.

l84ptO.gif

Also, starts at approximately 1:10 of the highlights below.

So many to choose from. that was awesome. So was Morton's one-man fast break and dunk. Waddell's pass from Edey for a dunk. Furst skying for a rebound and dunk. Some of the passing to find the open shooter. So many hustle plays, floor burns, and defensive stops. And flying into the bleachers.

Speaking of trophies, was that not the worst championship trophy from a multi billion dollar worth individual and company.

I guess if Duke had won the tournament they would have had a bigger and nicer trophy for them?
Yeah, but I think everybody involved got free tennies for life, so they got THAT go'in for them.

Is that the one that resulted in the additional beer sales for the front row fans? That was enjoyable.
Yea the beer spill play got these Boilers fired up and mad....they took off after that.

Seems like Newman should work that play into a nice NIL with a smart beer company.
Newman's beer bust was a classic, loved the fans finishing what was left in their cups, the slow motions of that was great.

I liked the blocked shot then flipping the ball into backcourt by Braden and going out on Purdue’s baseline. Gonzaga had to take it out at Purdue’s end with 1 second left on the shot clock.

ADVERTISEMENT