ADVERTISEMENT

False Flag Campaign in Virginia

Boilermaker03

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 5, 2004
Valparaiso, IN
Gotta love that the Democrats are so afraid of losing in Virginia that they run a false flag campaign to try to link the Republican candidate to the white supremacists from Charlottesville.

Too bad the Dumbocrats aren't smart enough that there probably aren't any black people in the white supremacist groups. Unless Dave Chappelle is trolling them.

He's having a banger of a week. Can't wait to vote against him.

Gotta love that the Democrats are so afraid of losing in Virginia that they run a false flag campaign to try to link the Republican candidate to the white supremacists from Charlottesville.

Too bad the Dumbocrats aren't smart enough that there probably aren't any black people in the white supremacist groups. Unless Dave Chappelle is trolling them.

For a moment there I thought your sharp scientific mind was above the political drivel. Now it's a little more clear as to why you come to the conclusions you do.

What about the repub, Youngkin running ads with some lady claiming that her 17 YEAR OLD son had nightmares reading the AP English school assignment, the book “Beloved”. They tried to ban this book by a black award winning author.

Faux News’ Mark Levin “The so called great one” is already claiming voting shenanigans in case Youngkin loses. They must see the writing on the wall that Youngkin is fixin to lose.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
What about the repub, Youngkin running ads with some lady claiming that her 17 YEAR OLD son had nightmares reading the AP English school assignment, the book “Beloved”. They tried to ban this book by a black award winning author.
False. Educate yourself. These are the "racists" (per Mcauliffe), that were also in favor of parents being told what their kids are reading in school, and an opt out choice if they didn't want their kids to read a certain book. That isn't "banning books", it's called choice.

For a moment there I thought your sharp scientific mind was above the political drivel. Now it's a little more clear as to why you come to the conclusions you do.
So facts are drivel now? Did you even read the links? I see personal attacks are preferred when you don't have an argument.

Last edited:
So facts are drivel now? Did you even read the links? I see personal attacks are preferred when you don't have an argument.

There was also a personal compliment in what I said. I don't doubt what you posted is factual. I also don't doubt that the same or similar tactics are happening on the other side. To be honest I stopped reading at "dumbocrat".

It's funny because the NOVA election heat is totally internal to the Dem party's upper echelon of insiders. It's all the people who live in DC/adjacent. It's not even about serving the constituency (if it was they would have either pushed for DC residents to count in VA elections), it's about keeping their buddies in power.

It's funny because the NOVA election heat is totally internal to the Dem party's upper echelon of insiders. It's all the people who live in DC/adjacent. It's not even about serving the constituency (if it was they would have either pushed for DC residents to count in VA elections), it's about keeping their buddies in power.

How would pushing for DC residents counting towards Virginia elections serve the constituents when DC residents are not Virginia residents?

Why would DC residents count in VA? Do VA residents count in DC? They're across the the river. We don't want them. Let MD have them. McAuliffe abandoned his post because the fix was in for Hillary and he thought he would get an appointment. Now he wants his job back.

Reactions: bonefish1
On the topic of the school debate around this election, look up where McAuliffe sent his kids for school.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT