ADVERTISEMENT

Fall Practice Schedule?

Esox54547

True Freshman
Aug 26, 2017
Maybe I missed it, but I did a quick search and couldn't find any announced practice schedule for fall camp. Does anyone have any info? Will there be any open to the public practices?

@Dandelion1972

Ok Smart A$$, I said I did a quick search. I found several articles about spring practice and purduesports.com had the fall camp schedule for 2019. Instead of continuing down that path, I figured maybe someone here might have some info or heard when that might be released.

Ok Smart A$$, I said I did a quick search. I found several articles about spring practice and purduesports.com had the fall camp schedule for 2019. Instead of continuing down that path, I figured maybe someone here might have some info or heard when that might be released.
7a2.gif

More info on the open practices

*removed outdated link. Sorry y’all

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I will be in Wiscoldsin, so I won't be able to see any practices.

I have from a couple of players that they will get their fall practice schedule tomorrow evening at the players meeting. They did not know their schedule yet.

Unfortunately, I will be in Wiscoldsin, so I won't be able to see any practices.

I have from a couple of players that they will get their fall practice schedule tomorrow evening at the players meeting. They did not know their schedule yet.
Hopefully others will step up and make some useful interesting comments that all can appreciate.

Enjoy your time in Wisconsin, you'll be missed here.

Well I see the practice schedule is out and in an article on the front page. Practice starts tomorrow, so not much notice, lol. The first 8 practices are open to the public. Hopefully someone can fill in for Dandelion.

ADVERTISEMENT