ADVERTISEMENT

Even CNN is embarrassed by Joe's absurdities

File this under Pinocchio’s assessment of Biden’s not responsible for inflation

🤥

Dan White, senior director of economic research at Moody’s Analytics – an economics firm whose assessments Biden has repeatedly cited during his presidency – told CNN’s Matt Egan in October: “On net, the policies of the administration have increased the deficit, not reduced it.” The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, an advocacy group, wrote in September that Biden’s actions will add more than $4.8 trillion to deficits from 2021 through 2031, or $2.5 trillion if you don’t count the American Rescue Plan pandemic relief bill of 2021.

Oh, that’s just two years at the helm. Imagine if he had passed is $5.9T bill or actually passed college bailout (versus having the the courts block it).

Reactions: Boiler Buck
File this under Pinocchio’s assessment of Biden’s not responsible for inflation

🤥

Dan White, senior director of economic research at Moody’s Analytics – an economics firm whose assessments Biden has repeatedly cited during his presidency – told CNN’s Matt Egan in October: “On net, the policies of the administration have increased the deficit, not reduced it.” The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget, an advocacy group, wrote in September that Biden’s actions will add more than $4.8 trillion to deficits from 2021 through 2031, or $2.5 trillion if you don’t count the American Rescue Plan pandemic relief bill of 2021.

Oh, that’s just two years at the helm. Imagine if he had passed is $5.9T bill or actually passed college bailout (versus having the the courts block it).
Don't challenge them... they'll find a way to dig the hole even deeper.

Lieden's mouth is moving, he is either drooling, lying, or just rambling incoherent words strung together.

True, all politicians lie....but alot of the lies are just exaggerations or partial truths leaving out important details. But Lieden takes it to a whole new level. Outright bold face lies thinking no one will call him on it Good for CNN to call Lieden on just a few of his lies at least this one time.

Reactions: Riveting-
CNN is moving more center, thankfully they have been calling out Biden for his gaffes, the dudes 80, no business running the country. Having said that, it would be nice to see Tucker and Hannity call out Trump for his bullshit. The DeSantis grooming innuendo needed to be called out, not a peep from those guys because they’re buddies with him. You know damn well Trump will be a douche this primary, I hope he gets called out for his below the belt antics when he does that crap.

CNN is moving more center, thankfully they have been calling out Biden for his gaffes, the dudes 80, no business running the country. Having said that, it would be nice to see Tucker and Hannity call out Trump for his bullshit. The DeSantis grooming innuendo needed to be called out, not a peep from those guys because they’re buddies with him. You know damn well Trump will be a douche this primary, I hope he gets called out for his below the belt antics when he does that crap.
Trump is a despicable person. But our country would be better off with him as president than the corpse that our lib idiots elected.

Reactions: tjreese and SKYDOG
Trump is a despicable person. But our country would be better off with him as president than the corpse that our lib idiots elected.
No thanks to Trump, can’t and won’t vote for him. Look, I understand your point but trust me, there’s a ton just like me that won’t support him because of his crap he pulls. At this point I’m leaning DeSantis, however, Trump is going to do whatever is possible to damage him. I get running a tough campaign, however, his will be pure slime. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it.

There should be no surprises with Biden with any that voted for him. I want my reparations from those that created the mess not just today, but the future costs as well. Trumps actions for most the country were not near as despicable as Biden's actions against this country. We are at the point or should be where the decision for each is quite simply do you want to be an American or a democrat? Still, Biden ended up with more votes than ever before and so maybe a 100 is no longer a baseline for average cognitive index...and that doesn't even count those that lost a year of schooling with whatever index they had... :(

No thanks to Trump, can’t and won’t vote for him. Look, I understand your point but trust me, there’s a ton just like me that won’t support him because of his crap he pulls. At this point I’m leaning DeSantis, however, Trump is going to do whatever is possible to damage him. I get running a tough campaign, however, his will be pure slime. If I’m wrong I’ll admit it.
What makes Biden a better president than Trump in your eyes ? Just curious.

What makes Biden a better president than Trump in your eyes ? Just curious.
Not a Biden fan, having said that, as a retired tradesmen work has never been better, I can’t stay retired, it’s that busy. If it’s Biden vs Trump my ballot for President will be left blank or I’ll write someone in. So far DeSantis would be my choice, that could change though.

Not a Biden fan, having said that, as a retired tradesmen work has never been better, I can’t stay retired, it’s that busy. If it’s Biden vs Trump my ballot for President will be left blank or I’ll write someone in. So far DeSantis would be my choice, that could change though.
Fair enough!

ADVERTISEMENT