ADVERTISEMENT

Essigian

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Tearing up the court vs Kansas right now in a close hard fought game tied currently. Kid is money; knew we should have recruited him. Going to quickly become my favorite non Purdue player to watch......with Wahl then #2

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Woah....Bucky takes a tough loss at the buzzer in OT on a spinner underneath put-back, and Kansas is fortunate to survive and defeat Wisconsin - 69-68. Credit the Badgers for making a game of it after being down 33-20 @ half.

Essegian with 17 off the bench; Wahl with 23.....both teams shot below 40% for the game and just over 30% from deep.

Last edited:
Woah....Bucky takes a tough loss at the buzzer in OT on a spinner underneath put-back, and Kansas is fortunate to survive and defeat Wisconsin - 69-68. Credit the Badgers for making a game of it after being down 33-20 @ half.

Wahl is something else. Just a guy that wills his team. Looks like he has the height, quickness and handle tobe a pro. Wisky will miss him badly next year.

Hepburn was not good and hasn't been all year.

As far as Essegian goes, wouldn't be mad if we had him and Loyer. Loyer was definitely better in HS but looks pretty even thru just a few games in college.

Essegian with 17 off the bench; Wahl with 23.....both teams shot below 40% for the game and just over 30% from deep.
Last paragraph definitely sounds like a Wisconsin game...

Reactions: Roeder
Wahl is something else. Just a guy that wills his team. Looks like he has the height, quickness and handle tobe a pro. Wisky will miss him badly next year.
He’s really solid. Hummel like but with better handles and athleticism.

Tearing up the court vs Kansas right now in a close hard fought game tied currently. Kid is money; knew we should have recruited him. Going to quickly become my favorite non Purdue player to watch......with Wahl then #2
I watched him at state last yr .
He looked terrible..I thought he's more a MAC player .
Goes to show you the more you have talent around you ..Sometimes the better you are..

Heide might remind us of Wahl?? We got the better recruit in fletch

No on Heide.

Yes so far Loyer looks better....slightly more assists, few more points. If we had both, Loyer would start.

One thing on Esseegian he moves alot so CMP would love that. Seems to shoot fouls well. I think Essigian would have been great off bench for us. If you play well for Wisky as a sub, he would also be great for us.

Last edited:
Reactions: TX4GB and Poprudy
No on Heide.

Yes so far Loyer looks better....slightly more assists, few more points. If we had both, Loyer would start.

One thing on Esseegian he moves alot so CMP would love that. Seems to shoot fouls well. I think Essigian would have been great off bench for us. If you play well for Whisky as a sub, he would also be great for us.
Time will tell.... Buck

Reactions: Boiler Buck
So he’s really not like Hummel, right?

More like Ethan Happ, but a much better FT Shooter.

Yea Happ better comparison. But I think poster above was saying he can put a team on his back & will a team to win like Hummel did his last year, although games were totally different.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
Goes to show you the more you have talent around you ..Sometimes the better you are..
His team overall wasn't that great. The fact he got them to state speaks volumes about him. Loyer played on a good high school team. He didn't.

Reactions: Dryfly88
Was a conscious decision by coaches. You can't take every good shooter.

ADVERTISEMENT