ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN Game Recap

Not one mention of the controversial play call to overturn the touchdown. SEC homers.
Slimebaum on SC trashing the B1G and even OSU after they won against a tough team on the road. Said the B1G is in trouble because they lost 7 games to unranked opponents.

Because no one cares or thinks it was controversial except Purdue fans.
Purdue is 0-3 with all losses coming at home to 1-2 NU, Eastern Michigan & unranked Missouri.
I’ve never seen more official blaming from a board, and it’s sad. The officials aren’t the reason Purdue is 0-3, Purdue is.
There are multiple threads blaming the officials, & they are all wrong & whiny.
Dude, you just need to crawl back under the rock you crawled out from under. It is sad? How so? It's a fan forum dude; people are going to complain. The reversal of the touchdown was the wrong call especially given the fact it was ruled a touchdown on the field. Nearly everyone thought there was not sufficient video replay evidence to reverse the call except the idiot that reversed it. The judgement call unsportsman-like call on Knox for "excessive" celebration last week was very weak and likely cost us the win there. I have watched college football for a really long time and I have never seen so many losses in succession where the refs had a such a large impact on the outcome. If not for the 2 calls mentioned above, I think it is very likely we would be 2 and 1, instead of 0 and 3.

Slimebaum on SC trashing the B1G and even OSU after they won against a tough team on the road. Said the B1G is in trouble because they lost 7 games to unranked opponents.

With all due respect, the B1G is very much in trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT