ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Hunter Jr & IT

Jan 25, 2011
As the discussion shifted for a minute to player transfers in the Colvin thread, made me want to see how a couple former Boilers were doing this year

Eric
Hunter Jr

Butler Bulldogs (11-13) 9th in Big East

Min 33.3* PPG 9.1 Reb 3.6 AST 2.5 STL 1.3 BLK .4 TO 2.0 FG% 41.8 FT% 66.7 3PT% 33.7

*team high
--------------------

Isaiah Thompson

Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-11) 11th in Atlantic Sun

Min 31.5 PPG 14.7* Reb 2.1 AST 2.8 STL .8 BLK 0.0 TO 1.7 FG% 39.1 FT% 84.3 3PT% 39.8*

*team highs

----------------------------------

Both guys getting a ton of minutes and having respectable, solid seasons, which is good to see. IT perhaps even a standout season as the scoring leader for the Eagles and team high 3pt%. EHJ is leading the Bulldogs in minutes, but would probably like to see that FT% get north of 70%

Don’t know squat about either team but looks like each will have to win their conf tourneys to get a ticket to the dance. Did both obtain their Purdue degrees or only EHJ?

Appreciated their time & efforts in the Old Gold and Black

As the discussion shifted for a minute to player transfers in the Colvin thread, made me want to see how a couple former Boilers were doing this year

Eric
Hunter Jr

Butler Bulldogs (11-13) 9th in Big East

Min 33.3* PPG 9.1 Reb 3.6 AST 2.5 STL 1.3 BLK .4 TO 2.0 FG% 41.8 FT% 66.7 3PT% 33.7

*team high
--------------------

Isaiah Thompson

Florida Gulf Coast Eagles (14-11) 11th in Atlantic Sun

Min 31.5 PPG 14.7* Reb 2.1 AST 2.8 STL .8 BLK 0.0 TO 1.7 FG% 39.1 FT% 84.3 3PT% 39.8*

*team highs

----------------------------------

Both guys getting a ton of minutes and having respectable, solid seasons, which is good to see. IT perhaps even a standout season as the scoring leader for the Eagles and team high 3pt%. EHJ is leading the Bulldogs in minutes, but would probably like to see that FT% get north of 70%

Don’t know squat about either team but looks like each will have to win their conf tourneys to get a ticket to the dance. Did both obtain their Purdue degrees or only EHJ?

Appreciated their time & efforts in the Old Gold and Black
Isaiah has really beefed up. His arms look twice the size as when he was at Purdue.

IT could come back next year as a grad transfer. I think a player on Minny came back after transferring away for a year or 2.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Isaiah has really beefed up. His arms look twice the size as when he was at Purdue.
It was a pretty dramatic transformation for a relatively short period of time. Not going to lie but my initial thought was that he was on something.

I would also assume many athletes are. But his transformation was particularly noticeable. Like where was that when he was at Purdue and we all wanted him to gain strength? Haha
PJ is bigger now as well. 😊

ADVERTISEMENT