ADVERTISEMENT

Enjoy Boiler Upload for a Year!

Ummm, the other people gave us a year for a dollar.....
That's because they wanted everyone to leave this board and join the new one. Do they even have a free board over there?
A lot of good bb chat on this board and $22 seems very reasonable to me. Try it and if you don't like it then don't renew. Casey on the pay side is writing some good stuff on the team so far.

That's because they wanted everyone to leave this board and join the new one. Do they even have a free board over there?
A lot of good bb chat on this board and $22 seems very reasonable to me. Try it and if you don't like it then don't renew. Casey on the pay side is writing some good stuff on the team so far.
Yes they do have a free board

Reactions: Zaphod_B
No offense, but what do you get for $22? Access to whatever’s left of knucklehead central? When those subscriptions run out will people renew? Travis and friends ran a free website before and don’t have near the relationships that Brian and his team had. Boiling Over was a great weekly read and almost worth the subscription. I stopped subscribing because I was trying to cut back on my time spent on messageboards…

No offense, but what do you get for $22? Access to whatever’s left of knucklehead central? When those subscriptions run out will people renew? Travis and friends ran a free website before and don’t have near the relationships that Brian and his team had. Boiling Over was a great weekly read and almost worth the subscription. I stopped subscribing because I was trying to cut back on my time spent on messageboards…
But what else do we have to do with our time? I can hear all the complaining, the over-the-top arm chair coaching, and clinical crazy theories for a whole year for $22. That's only a $1.83/month. We also get an occasional Masked Imposter. It costs me more than that to hear my wife's complaints, and she's really good at it.

Actually, I agree with the cut back statement, but then I do it anyway. It's like pizza and taking only one slice. It doesn't happen with me. Life in the Big Ten has it's ups and downs, but it's entertaining. "Are You Not Entertained? Are You Not Entertained? Is This Not Why You Are Here?" Sorry for the movie parallel.

Go Boilers!

Reactions: POTFHBTFU
How is it a "free board" on ON3 if I have to subscribe and pay money to see the responses in the threads? Doesn't seem very free to me at least to my understanding of economics...

ADVERTISEMENT