ADVERTISEMENT

Embarrassing...again

DAG10

All-American
Nov 2, 2018
The complete lack of being prepared to play...the continued ineptitude (and acceptance of it) of the Special Teams and Defense...the lack of absolutely any discipline on the field (and no apparent consequences)...all trump the repeated failing with respect to his calling of plays...collectively though, they all are justification for Brohm being fired.

This program is headed right back to where it was when he arrived, which defies any and all logic.

When your QB is better at punting than your actual punter, that is yet another in a LONG list of problems.

When you have the greatest WR duo in the history of the program, with the deepest WR core ever, and, an alleged offensive mastermind as the HC...but you can't even figure out how to use the WRs, and, repeatedly throw short passes for no gain...and you have an OL that for three years has been awful...YOU are not the guy to get the job done.

This is entirely on the staff...and, it starts with Brohm...those beneath him on the staff have failed, but, he has as well...more so than any of them for that matter.

He gives the appearance of having no idea what he is doing, but, the press conferences have further suggested it, and, with what happened today from the very outset, it was just confirmation that he indeed does not know what he is doing...and, that he is not able to fix the previously mentioned long list of problems, many that he and his staff created.

I thought Purdue hit rock bottom a week ago...little did I know that they could be even worse...from a coaching standpoint, and, playing standpoint.

While Hazell remains the most inept guy to roam the sidelines pretending to be a Head Coach, Brohm has climbed the list and is pushing for a spot in the top 3...Hope looks like a genius at this point relative to Brohm, which is sad, scary and indeed embarrassing.

Last edited:
Yea plus recruiting isn’t going to get any better after this horseshit season
It had already regressed (just like literally everything else in the program) this year as it was...but, you are right...it is not getting better after what has happened and in light of what is happening...a week ago, I weighed in on just where Purdue was overall in the conference and settled on it being maybe 10th overall, at best...after today, that was generous...they clearly are one of the two worst programs in the conference, which, is admittedly one spot better than when Brohm arrived four years ago, but, it would take another 20 years at that pace to improve to a point of just being average in the overall conference picture.

Reactions: Boiler8285
F
Brohm just sucks . Our whole athletic department is a joke. The bare minimum of sports to even be D1 and we suck at everything. Bobo is just collecting big pay checks until he returns to ND.

I can’t in good conscious call for him to be fired this year due to Covid. You just don’t know how all of this affected players and coaches alike especially for teams that don’t really recruit like the top teams. But if he doesn’t win 6 or 7 games next year, he has to be fired.

I can’t in good conscious call for him to be fired this year due to Covid. You just don’t know how all of this affected players and coaches alike especially for teams that don’t really recruit like the top teams. But if he doesn’t win 6 or 7 games next year, he has to be fired.
If it was just this year, I might be in...but, aside of 22 starters actually having COVID, there is no excuse in the world to justify what happened the past two weeks...the complete ineptitude of the HC and staff in every way and every phase of the game is not attributable to COVID.

I am as big a fan as there is of Brohm personally...like the guy a great deal...and, admittedly, believed he was the right guy for/at Purdue...but, I had serious questions before last week, way more serious questions after last week, and, after the first 10 minutes today, I no longer have questions in that I know he is failing miserably in every way possible with respect to what he is supposed to be doing, even at a bare minimum.

The bar could not have been lower for him, and, yet, he is somehow still not capable of getting to it, much less over it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT