Edey Fouls

Dryfly88

Junior
Jul 9, 2015
32 minutes 1 foul. There is no chance that happens during conference play. The way the games are called in conference is so much different than pre-conference. So much better flow to these games. We get to conference and even with the new "flop" rule they will be calling him for fouls and going to the monitor every 5 minutes for an elbow. Nothing else really, it was just so much better to watch than what we will see in a couple weeks.

Reactions: ChuckJr

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
32 minutes 1 foul. There is no chance that happens during conference play. The way the games are called in conference is so much different than pre-conference. So much better flow to these games. We get to conference and even with the new "flop" rule they will be calling him for fouls and going to the monitor every 5 minutes for an elbow. Nothing else really, it was just so much better to watch than what we will see in a couple weeks.

He has 3 fouls on him in Bloomington before he gets off the bus.

ehuffma1

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 25, 2019
I’m not sure you are correct here. Remember he’s a media darling of sorts now. He’s been getting all kinds of media awards. Not saying he will be protected, but he might get called a bit more fair.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU

mathboy

All-American
Feb 4, 2004
Michigan
The number of fouls he draws will also drop off.
Perhaps the most under appreciated part of the Portland games, the fair officiating.
This!!!! I thought it was great watching the refs clean up the games. I get so tired of watching opponents hang on the arms of our centers. That ain't basketball in my book.

TopSecretBoiler

All-American
Feb 4, 2011
I love routinely seeing grown D1 athletes standing at a 45 degree angle with an elbow in Edey's back with no call. I mean that's totally fair.

Reactions: pboiler18