ADVERTISEMENT

Edey B1G Player of the Week?

Would love to have Edey snatch it away from TJD

Well there are very good players.....and then there are GREAT players.
Edey is the later.
The iu NIL boy is the former.

Refs are Edey's only limiting factor. Couldn't count the fouls NOT called today....though they did better than some C. Green games.

I don’t know. Heard it’s a very close two man race for BTPOTY between these guys 😜
I can see Co-POTW. But not Co-BTPOTY.

CBS discussed the National POTY candidates yesterday after the Purdue-MSU game. TJD was not in the discussion. I didn't even think about it at the time. It just occurred to me because, even though I live in the state of Indiana, and even though TJD is very talented and has been surrounded with very talented players, he has never led his team to challenge for a championship of any kind. His motto has always been, there is no "TEAM" in "I".

I can see Co-POTW. But not Co-BTPOTY.

CBS discussed the National POTY candidates yesterday after the Purdue-MSU game. TJD was not in the discussion. I didn't even think about it at the time. It just occurred to me because, even though I live in the state of Indiana, and even though TJD is very talented and has been surrounded with very talented players, he has never led his team to challenge for a championship of any kind. His motto has always been, there is no "TEAM" in "I".
I was making fun on the multi post thread the IU fan started on this topic. I don’t actually think TJD is in the conversation. He’s a good player but not at the same level and on a far worse team.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT