ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb teams.....

TwinDegrees2

All-American
Aug 8, 2009
North Central Indiana
Watching the IU Meatchicken game and I have to say this may be the dumbest team I've ever seen at Michigan. 25-0 run for IU to end the half with the Wolverines playing IU like defense.

And Beilein just sits there.

Amazing.

Live and die by the 3.
I don't know why every team doesn't drive on IU. They can't defend it.

I've only seen IU play a few halves this year and thought the same thing, "Man these teams are just plain dumb". The Murphy kid for Minnesota basically handed IU the game @ MIN with dumb play and their guards made HORRIBLE decisions with the lead late @ IU.

Watching the IU Meatchicken game and I have to say this may be the dumbest team I've ever seen at Michigan. 25-0 run for IU to end the half with the Wolverines playing IU like defense.

Amazing.

They may not play great defense, but nearly everyone IU puts on the floor is a threat on the offensive end. When you have that many weapons, you are going to have some success.

Amazing.

He had already burnt 2 timeouts. The new rule this year, only get 4 for the entire game.

Not really sure what you expected him to do.

IUs defense has been light years better since Blackmon was injured.

He had already burnt 2 timeouts. The new rule this year, only get 4 for the entire game.

Not really sure what you expected him to do.

IUs defense has been light years better since Blackmon was injured.

Indiana's defense has been better without Blackmon as we all new it would be since James has never played a lick of it, but IU's defense had very little to do with that huge run Michigan allowed to happen. They played worse defense than IU has played at any time this year.

UM is a donut team. When they shoot badly from long range, they have no backup plan. This game is all about matchups and IU is a terrible matchup for UM. Actually, that is overstated. They are very similar, but if one or the other team has a bad night, well... they be gone.

:cool:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT