ADVERTISEMENT

Duke v. Purdue (Game Thread - 2022 Phil Knight Legacy Championship)

I'm not singling you or anyone out at all, just referencing several posts I remember with this vibe. I specifically remember various claims that he would transfer, thats all.
I’ve also speculated many Purdue and other school school’s athletes would transfer in the past. Purdue has a history of players leaving and also transferring here. Even top rated teams and final 4 teams have players transfer in and out. It’s become the nature of college basketball.

• Sad
Reactions: drewjin
do they still have that 7 ft er that's built like a Q - Tip?
John Butler - he went to the pros and went undrafted. Looks like Portland signed him to a 2 way.

They are down by 16 to Nebraska right now. Yikes, they are a disaster.

I just installed a full-house replacement generator. No more going without water in the dark. It was surprisingly inexpensive. Even less if one is selective on which circuits go on the generator.
I've considered such, but have geothermal with emergency heat. Geothermal wouldn't take many amps, but if it were having problems or couldn't keep up the size needed to cover 20,000 Watts and such jacks it up..guessing around 5k. Wasn't aware of selective circuits in a whole house. Guessed it tied into main breaker for all the house and then had some cutoff switch for current main so it doesn't backfeed to some unsuspecting lineman trying to get power restored back in teh area. May have to put this on my list to investigate sometime in the future... Thanks for the info

I've considered such, but have geothermal with emergency heat. Geothermal wouldn't take many amps, but if it were having problems or couldn't keep up the size needed to cover 20,000 Watts and such jacks it up..guessing around 5k. Wasn't aware of selective circuits in a whole house. Guessed it tied into main breaker for all the house and then had some cutoff switch for current main so it doesn't backfeed to some unsuspecting lineman trying to get power restored back in teh area. May have to put this on my list to investigate sometime in the future... Thanks for the info
You can do single breaker (as I did) or you can do selective breaker. It just takes a lot more installation time to wire each circuit separately. The bene of a selective circuit is you can use a smaller generator.
Here's an example of a 10-circuit:
Amazon product ASIN B000HS2L3O

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
Duke fans are wondering if Lively was overrated.

I have a hypothesis that the analysts who rate naturally increase a players rating when Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc get involved.
Yes. Our freshmen just outhustled and outplayed three of the top 10 freshmen in the country. OK ... Edey outplayed one of them ..., but the basic hypothesis stands

You can do single breaker (as I did) or you can do selective breaker. It just takes a lot more installation time to wire each circuit separately. The bene of a selective circuit is you can use a smaller generator.
Here's an example of a 10-circuit:
I'll have to read more on it, but quickly noticed it was for 30 amp. I would need at least 85 amp to run emergency heat and would prefer at least 100 amp for something else. Still, I'll read more depth in your link in a few. Then do I use LP or diesel fuel to drive the generator. Had I went with gas years ago I could get by with a lot less amperage, but I'm total electric being 650 feet of the road and the pricing of trenching and such if I wasn't all electric is how I ended up with Geothermal :(

I'll have to read more on it, but quickly noticed it was for 30 amp. I would need at least 85 amp to run emergency heat and would prefer at least 100 amp for something else. Still, I'll read more depth in your link in a few. Then do I use LP or diesel fuel to drive the generator. Had I went with gas years ago I could get by with a lot less amperage, but I'm total electric being 650 feet of the road and the pricing of trenching and such if I wasn't all electric is how I ended up with Geothermal :(
That was just an example. they have huge ones too. I have a 50 amp generator and considering all the variables, it will do my whole house including the well.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
Duke fans are wondering if Lively was overrated.

I have a hypothesis that the analysts who rate naturally increase a players rating when Duke, Kentucky, Kansas etc get involved.
This. Anyone wonder where Colvin would be rated if he had committed to Duke, Kentucky, or Kansas?

ADVERTISEMENT